Picked up a new car on saturday!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All depends on what you want.

G is more plush, more soft, more slow,
Z is more sporty, more harsh and more fun.

Z also looks better =)~

I like both cars. I use my Z as a sports car, so I could care less if the car beats me into the ground thanks to the 19s and being dropped.

Besides why not have the best of both worlds? Z for sports toy, TL for my beater/plush ride.

Not to jack this thread or anything, but have you done anything new to the Z?

Not to jack this thread or anything, but have you done anything new to the Z?

+1 on the jack.

Jeffie have you done anything new to it? Anything new performance wise?

Thread jacking is fun.

2oct.jpg

4oct.jpg

Pics from the last time I took some... Scary that it's getting close to 5 years old!

It's still has the basic mods.

y pipe, exhaust, pop charger, springs, wheels, after market sound system, tv, navy, dvd player...

I'm just kind of taking it easy, Im not sure what I want to do with it. In the next year or two I should be in a different place in life, at that time I'll figure out if I want to build the car up to a 500+ WHP pump gas toy, or I'll sell it and buy something like a real sports car with a mid engine.

If I do build it, chances are I'll send the car out to have a full build from the bottom of the engine up and then slap a TT kit on it.
Smooth Criminal The first thing you want to do is rip out the POS bose system, then change out your stock intake tube to a 350Z intake tube, and buy a JWT PopCharger you should beable to get both for around $200.00
the 3.5 responds very well to mods, plus it will make the car sound sick!

Thought about doing new brakes, painting the calipers on it, Jeffie?

I mean shit... the car is hawt... the rims are hawt... and then there is the ugly ass stock as shit caliper and rotors. lol

Thought about doing new brakes, painting the calipers on it, Jeffie?

I mean shit... the car is hawt... the rims are hawt... and then there is the ugly ass stock as shit caliper and rotors. lol

Nope, I've yet to push the brakes past their point of working. If I ever do then I'll up grade. Till then I'd rather dump the $1500-3000 into something like motor work

The stock rotors are a pretty good size for stock, but when backing 19s....... They just look small, if they were on a civic with 15" wheels they'd look massive.

Back