Picked up Brian,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm the broke bitch of us all :(

s3f86e05853035.jpg

s3f86e6722e640.jpg

My Billfold....

What I collect...
s3f86e73a975f9.jpg

From my days of dB Drag Racing...

I actually dont collect anything, but that is the one thing i have more than one of, so i went with it.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 10 2003, 09:39 AM
and I thought that most of you were poor bastards...lol :D

resize mang...!!

I am a poor bastard. I just had more cash flow when I was a poor student than I ever did after I got out and started working in the oil biz...

:eek:

DarkHand- I've got one web site for you to look at...

http://www.nomoreaolcds.com/

:lmao:

Mmm deprecated computer parts. Why throw that old PC away, it will still run command line Linux. :)

I'd take a pic of my wallet, but there is nothing to see. Being a poor student sucks ass.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Oct 10 2003, 01:33 PM
Mmm deprecated computer parts. Why throw that old PC away, it will still run command line Linux. :)

There are no things as old PCs in my house... just piles of parts. :lol:

DeprecIAted, not deprecAted. Totally different things. :lol:

Originally posted by Calesta+Oct 10 2003, 03:57 AM-->
sleepergtx
@Oct 9 2003, 10:22 PM
What do you guys collect?

Coool. I used to collect comic books, but that too expensive and time consuming... I'm going to start selling them off to make back some money.

Now I just pile up on car and computer parts that do nothing but depreciate.

:p :lol:

I forgot to ask you...whats the 1 comic book that's worth the most that you still have?

I heard some of some of these Homies figures selling for as much as $300 on Ebay and other sites... :eek2:

........and I bought em all for 25 cents. :D

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 11 2003, 07:10 AM
that was just hitting below the belt mang..

He won't mind. He knows who he his and he loves it...

now he just needs a chick and to move the fuck out of that guys house...he did get a raise though. :lol:

Brians a cool guy, good luck to him whatever happens. :thumbsup:

damn..you all are acting as if i am no longer gonna be here. im here to stay. shit this piece of white trash aint going no where. and yes i love buying DUBS and Hot Wheels. i'm still a kid at heart

You were lookin at movin out with a friend, I meant good luck with that dawg. :p :lol:

Back