Picking up my new car tonight :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i JUST SAW one of those get totalled today, except it had a cap on it. it was in bristol. the drunk fuck almost hit my g/f's car, i mean by feet.

the cab folded up pretty nicely though. the windshield was pushed in ~1ft and the roof was caved a few inches. mind you this was a 40mph rollover. the drunk fuck was fine, of course. the 4 of us watched him get his ass put in the cruiser.

I should have pics up tonight or tomorrow. I took them on Friday, just haven't had a chance to upload them yet.

Busy > me.

Thats nice truck to have, but not a dodge for a full time work truck....anyways nice pick up good price....Now get a Supercharger on that bad boy ;)

pics (finally): (I'm to busy to resize so bite me fuggers)

DSC01172.jpg

DSC01173.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

Looks good, did you end up trading the heep in>?

yup, that fuker is gone :)

Waiting for the fkn dealer to install my bed liner so i can put the tonneau cover on.

so next year....if we can find a trailer...do you want to co-drive the Z or the CRX at a few event's?.... ;)

nice truck. gonna use it as a tow pig or what? what kind of bed liner you get? spray in kind or one of those plastic ones?

Yeah, I'm getting a boat over the winter at the next CT. Boat show so I needed something mid-size that could tow a lot :)

Bedliner is the plastic stuff, the rhino liner stuff is good, but it could still dent the metal. At least with the plastic stuff I won't care about throwing stuff into the back of the bed and worrying about denting it.

spray in is so much better. you can still dent your bed with a plastic liner. Plastic can get shit under it like dirt and water, which will sit on top of the metal and eat away at it.

Thats okay, I won't have the truck forever...I never keep cars more than 3-4 years.

Back