Pics from a Subie meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
Thought people might get a kick out of this. It was our "Great Spring Drive" meet, where we all met at a mall parking lot, then broke up into groups to head into the mountains and take some twisties.

http://imageevent.com/leonz/thegreatspringwrxdrive

Alot of the in-car pics are behind my WRX, since the guy taking them (Leo) was behind me quite a bit.

It was a fun day. 18 cars (STi's, WRX's, a couple 2.5 RS's and one turbo Legacy) no wrecks, no tickets. Once we met up again to go to lunch, it was a blast to roll through some mountain towns real slow, 18 Subaru's in a row. The looks we got were priceless. :D

An interesting note....the guy in the black WRX has a sick ride. Front-mount intercooler with an STi shortblock swap. Not quite an STi, but much faster than a stock one. :)

Kick ass. Lots of clean looking cars, although the movie with the exhaust was kinda pointless.

:thumbsup: to the pizza. :)

:blink: :blink:

:wub: :worthy: :wub: :worthy: :wub: :worthy: :wub: :worthy: :wub: :worthy:

Now I want a WRX again...

I am living out my love for the WRXs vicariously through dohcvtec_accord and HE DECIDED TO STOP COMING HERE FOR A WHILE.

pleh. I wanna see more pics of your car, I won't drool too much. :wub:

Yeah, sorry, I needed a little online break. But I'm back now. :)

I'll try to get some shots this weekend. I'm installing my new turboback exhaust, and MAYBE my JDM STi intercooler. It's cold and raining today, but if it's nice this weekend, I'll give her a wash and take some pics. The JDM hood scoop looks AWESOME. :D

That pizza looked darn good.

Oh yeah, nice cars too. :) :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I love the wagons and the sedan's both.

That is definetly one wagon I'd rock though.

Back