Pics from Celia's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Sep 23 2003, 10:04 AM
definately not, cuz u weren't there. :p

Wow... that's cold. Really cold.

But then again, Bill chose a wild night of drinking and "great" sex over our company. Tee hee hee. ;)

its not really that cold. i dont see noah in that picture.... and he was there also.

whadaya mean thats not cold fucker.....I was there in spirit....

and I did choose drinking and sex but not over you guys...It wasn't my fault I had no ride......well...yes it is, since I don't have my license..but I wanted to go......

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 23 2003, 11:28 AM
It wasn't my fault I had no ride......

gab and I were both willing to give you a ride to Celia's party... but you had told him that you would need to leave the party by 1pm, and you never corrected the confusion over what day your cousin's wedding was. And we shouldn't have to BEG you to ride in our cars... :roll:

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Sep 23 2003, 10:33 AM
its not really that cold. i dont see noah in that picture.... and he was there also.

You are a tough cookie Chris... and I left out the tags in my original reply, it should have been...

<celerity> Wow... that's cold. Really cold. </celerity>

:D

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 23 2003, 11:28 AM
whadaya mean thats not cold fucker.....I was there in spirit....

and I did choose drinking and sex but not over you guys...It wasn't my fault I had no ride......well...yes it is, since I don't have my license..but I wanted to go......

y dont u have a license?

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 23 2003, 03:39 PM-->
@Sep 23 2003, 11:28 AM

And we shouldn't have to BEG you to ride in our cars... :roll:

what are you talking about BEG you, you never offered, so I wasn't going to ask, and i was reffering to the next day, the day of the cookout. I had gotten up at 12 ish and Jen didn't wanna drive all the way down since she was hung over.

I lost my license do to a run in with John Q Law.....

So how is that going to affect the NH run for you? You riding with someone else or are you going to give the finger to the man?

lol
giving the finger to the man would mean I would get a 60 day jail sentance and an automatic 2 year license suspension if I was caught....so yes, I will be riding with other people.......Your still coming right?

well, good thing is, you still won't be the only fox body runnin around.my friends mustang is goin back up again, but he isn't driving it his time, another friend is taking it......

Originally posted by quicksi+Sep 23 2003, 12:59 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 23 2003, 03:39 PM
quicksi
@Sep 23 2003, 11:28 AM

And we shouldn't have to BEG you to ride in our cars... :roll:

what are you talking about BEG you, you never offered, so I wasn't going to ask, and i was reffering to the next day, the day of the cookout. I had gotten up at 12 ish and Jen didn't wanna drive all the way down since she was hung over.

Well I BEG to differ with you on that... your not having a ride to Celias was ALL your fault. I read your post in the thread on ClubSi where you asked gab for a ride. You didn't ask for a ride in general, but you asked him. Celia's party was a topic of conversation all last week as many of us were very much looking forward to attending it. I discussed your attending with both Darcy and gab. Your cousin's wedding came up. HOOPT's car problems were discussed and I told gab that I could give you a ride instead of him, so that he could give HOOPT a ride instead. Even on Friday, I was discussing with gab about the wedding being a possible conflict. By that time, Darcy had told me that your wedding was really on Saturday, but gab was still convinced that it was on Sunday, and he said it was by YOUR own words and that you said that you would have to leave Celia's by 1pm. I was puzzled, but let it drop.

So somewhere along the way, you really needed to email or IM gab that you were able to go to Celia's and did not have to leave early at 1pm. But YOU didn't. So stop your bitchin' boy.

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 23 2003, 01:17 PM
jackoff-voland.gif

interesting??

And chris, you DO NOT have clear tails do you ?

-> Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back