Pics from Celia's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 23 2003, 09:31 PM-->
Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 23 2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 23 2003, 03:39 PM
quicksi
@Sep 23 2003, 11:28 AM
It wasn't my fault I had no ride......

And we shouldn't have to BEG you to ride in our cars... :roll:

what are you talking about BEG you, you never offered, so I wasn't going to ask, and i was reffering to the next day, the day of the cookout. I had gotten up at 12 ish and Jen didn't wanna drive all the way down since she was hung over.

Well I BEG to differ with you on that... your not having a ride to Celias was ALL your fault. I read your post in the thread on ClubSi where you asked gab for a ride. You didn't ask for a ride in general, but you asked him. Celia's party was a topic of conversation all last week as many of us were very much looking forward to attending it. I discussed your attending with both Darcy and gab. Your cousin's wedding came up. HOOPT's car problems were discussed and I told gab that I could give you a ride instead of him, so that he could give HOOPT a ride instead. Even on Friday, I was discussing with gab about the wedding being a possible conflict. By that time, Darcy had told me that your wedding was really on Saturday, but gab was still convinced that it was on Sunday, and he said it was by YOUR own words and that you said that you would have to leave Celia's by 1pm. I was puzzled, but let it drop.

So somewhere along the way, you really needed to email or IM gab that you were able to go to Celia's and did not have to leave early at 1pm. But YOU didn't. So stop your bitchin' boy.

You really need to get your stories straight, since you weren't involved in ANY conversations I have had with anyone. I had originally gotten confused with both the day of the wedding and the day of Celias party. I was SUPPOSED to have gotten a ride from Matt, and he was SUPPOSED to call me friday night and let me know what time he was going to pick me up, but he never called, so I was going to have JEN come down with me, BUT, I had the wedding the night before with cousins I haven't seen in 7-8 years and some that live in Cali and I haven't seen in 5, so that took precedent over going home to go to bed early.

I don't know why you love to clash with people. Maybe its becuase there isn't enough drama in your life, you feel you need to start drama here. I didn't have a problem with it, no one else really does. I already spoke with Celia and she is fine with it....why does it bother you? I am not one to ASK for rides unless it is absolutely necissary. I wasn't about to ask any of you from Boston to drive 35 minutes in the OPPOSITE direction just to pick me up, so you could drive me home 35 minutes past Boston just to drop me off. If any of you wanted to,(like Gab) you could have offered, but I am not one to try and put someone in that position......

So haveing said that...why can't you just let it go? your the ONLY one who seems to have a problem with it......

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 23 2003, 12:17 PM
well, good thing is, you still won't be the only fox body runnin around.my friends mustang is goin back up again, but he isn't driving it his time, another friend is taking it......

that dude was nuts last year lol.

it is, but that still doesn't mean that he isn't nutz.....

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 23 2003, 12:17 PM
well, good thing is, you still won't be the only fox body runnin around.my friends mustang is goin back up again, but he isn't driving it his time, another friend is taking it......

Wow that is nice. I doubt I'd ever let anyone drive my car out of my sight. The thing just begs to be beaten and it can be a real handful if you're not used to it. The car is almost scary to drive in the rain. I was pulling out of the mall the other day and gave it 1/2 throttle and the rear end of the car almost passed me!! :eek: Good thing there weren't any cars in the other lane.

well that'll teach you to give it half throttle in the rain....N00b...... ;)

My buddy Matt and my buddy jay are pretty close. He is cool, he would actually let any of us take it if we wanted. When my car was in the body shop for the week getting fixed, I had the mustang...It cost me shit loads of money on gas though.....

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 24 2003, 08:39 AM
So haveing said that...why can't you just let it go? your the ONLY one who seems to have a problem with it......

As I've said before, there are several of us (you, me, Justin etc...) who love to get the last word in. Interesting that you don't see that yourself... I also think that you have more of a "problem" with me because I am a female. I see plenty of guys more argumentive than me on the boards, and you have no problems with them.

I just wanted to point out that the Boston peeps do look out for each other. Your not being able to drive and needing a ride to Celia's was discussed by several of us last week. We do care about you. I do have a life which you never see, maybe because I am too smart to post details of it on the boards (unlike a few).

I knew that you had asked gab for a ride and I followed up with asking him about that through AIM. That's when he told me that he would be able to give you a ride down, BUT that you told him that you needed to leave the party early in order to get to the wedding, and he didn't want to do that. Again, that was because you thought the wedding was on the same day for a while.

I hate people who try to rewrite history. Especially since someone such as yourself repeats certain tidbits FOREVER ad nauseum. And that comes from several people, not just myself.

So forever, you will tell everyone that Darcy turned down that pussy, Chris rolls cars, Noah eats, I rant about Pat and all the chicks that you've dated were hot... :roll: It's all so high school.

As I've said before, there are several of us (you, me, Justin etc...) who love to get the last word in. Interesting that you don't see that yourself... I also think that you have more of a "problem" with me because I am a female. I see plenty of guys more argumentive than me on the boards, and you have no problems with them

GET OVER THE FACT THAT I THINK YOUR A FEMALE SO I GIVE YOU A HARDER TIME THAN MOST!!!!!!It doens't mean SHIT that your a girl!!!!! It doesn't. You can THINK all you want that I believe that, and I have told you on many many occasions it is not!!!!! I could care LESS if your a girl. You again, do not know me from a hole in the wall. You have NEVER spent any time with me other than the 5 minutes of saying "Hey, whats up" at a meet, so how can you justify a comment like that? You make no sense and try and justify your problem with me as my attitude towards women in general, and in your case, you think I am out to get you becuase you are a girl. Get over yourself. I could care less if you are on the boards and I don't cut you any more slack than I would cut a guy. I also do not fall all over you like some guys tend to do to women who frequent internet chat boards. I could care less. Let me make this as clear as I possibly can for you: I could care less if your a female.

I just wanted to point out that the Boston peeps do look out for each other. Your not being able to drive and needing a ride to Celia's was discussed by several of us last week. We do care about you. I do have a life which you never see, maybe because I am too smart to post details of it on the boards (unlike a few).

That has NOTHING to do with the fact that rides WERE discussed and that I did HAVE a ride lined up, when I realized that I had a date mixed up. When that ride fell thru, I had a backup plan, which coinsisted of me getting down there by MY GIRLFRIEND!!!! But, again, becuase of the night before, it fell thru, since we were both too hung over to go anywhere. Why is that so hard to understand? You are the only one still bitching and making comments about it. If you supposedly let it die, then what is the big deal? And who cares if you do not post details of your life, I post a very small portion of my life on here, other than the fact of me trying to help out the guy in Georgia, I bet you had no idea what I even do for work, how old I am, when did my dog die and what happened, why I even lost my icense (I happened to tell everyone at Marks party, but if I didn't you wouldn't have known), what my parents names are, were I went to highschool or where and what I studied in college, or even what I do on wednesday nights!!!!! Point is, I don't post all that much about my personal life, and even if I did, what would you care? And I'll go a little further, if I did, and it botherd you, why would you even read it?

I knew that you had asked gab for a ride and I followed up with asking him about that through AIM. That's when he told me that he would be able to give you a ride down, BUT that you told him that you needed to leave the party early in order to get to the wedding, and he didn't want to do that. Again, that was because you thought the wedding was on the same day for a while.

I thank you for following up with it, you didn't have to, but at the same time, when I thought that it was on the same day, did YOU email me or message me offering to take me back at 1? no you didn't, so don't assume that it was my fault I didn't have a ride. I didn't ask you becuase I didn't want to be a burden on anyone else and want anyone else to leave. I never asked Gab, I told him I would have to leave at 1 which I told him that unless he wanted to bring me back, it didn't make that much sense. But again, who cares? You didn't offer me a ride, which is fine. I wouldn't expect anyone to offer, and i wouldn't ask, but damn...why do you have to keep bringing it up??? who cares! It happened, I didn't go, no need to keep bringing it up......

I hate people who try to rewrite history. Especially since someone such as yourself repeats certain tidbits FOREVER ad nauseum. And that comes from several people, not just myself.

ok, so lets break this down. your saying I rewrite history. Maenaing I try and take past things that happen and change them around to try and benefit my argument. So let me see, what have I rewritten? Nothing. I got confused between the dates, when I found out what the dates were, I corrected it, I didn't get a phone call from my ride, I corrected it, I get up the next morning not feeling well enough to come, as well as my driver, so i don't. Where did I change any of that around? Tell me how I rewrote anything? Show me, and I'll admit I did, but I didn't. You weren't part of the conversations, so again, who cares? was I missed that much? Did I piss you for not coming to the point that you having to argue with me over who said what in conversations that you were not even a part of to begin with? gimme a break! And tell me who else this comes from. List names. I want to see this supposed list of people who I make nauseaus with my rantings. if these people have problems with me, let them come to me and make thier feelings known, becuase until that happens, I will joke and poke and prod my friends who I have known on here for 5 years who know I bust thier balls as a friendly gesture, especially since alot of them have been doing it with me since before you were even a member on CSi......

So forever, you will tell everyone that Darcy turned down that pussy, Chris rolls cars, Noah eats, I rant about Pat and all the chicks that you've dated were hot... :roll: It's all so high school.

Darcy got drunk, so I razz him about it, Chris rolled his car, so I razz him about it, Noah gets razzed because he is an easy target, you DO rant about Pat whenever possible, and SOME of the chicks I have dated were hot. These things have happened and only come up when those specific members are part of a conversation in which they joke around onthe boards. Again, they are my friends (with the exception of chris who I don't know as well, but razz him just the same because he knows I am kidding with him) and they know that I am not doing it to be harmful, or mean. of course, again you were not around when shit would happen to me constantly, like my car getting stolen, or Noah photoshopping pics of me from Man Honda, or pics of me from Darcy's meet last summer. if it makes YOU uncomfortable, do one of three things, either skip OVER my posts, walk out of the room, or PM me about it. It has no bearing on you, and again, you shouldn't care.

Then again, you weren't part of the aim convo yesterday that Chris connected and gave me a picture of a wall
I said "whats that", he said.."what does it look like?" I said "a wall" he says, I went OVER that and then gave a little smiley about it.

we joke about things like this, even when your not around, believe me, we do. And that goes for Darcy and BNoah, and you catch the tail end of it, and think I am bringing up old shit. Get your facts straight.....

Ok, enough drama. Bill didnt go, I didnt go, who cares? There are other meets.

If the convo need to go further, take it to PM, AIM, or Email.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back