Pics from my business trip to Reno...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Hoover Dam from the plane:
DSC01178.jpg

DSC01181.jpg

Vegas from the plane:
DSC01184.jpg

View from my hotel room (Reno hilton :woot:)
DSC01189.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01194.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

I'll update when I have more time and take more pics :)

Originally posted by Bob Vila@Sep 6 2005, 11:39 AM
Hoover Dam from the plane:

I've experienced that exact same view. :)

Hey Mr Vila? Where are the pics of the local tail? And I'm NOT talking about planes here. :lol:

speaking of tail, I had a layover in las vegas as you can see, so I'm at the gate waiting to board and my plane comes in. So I'm sitting there and people start coming off - 1/2 to 3/4 of this plane were pRon stars, I mean, they all were wearing nothing, pieces of string. They all were accompanied by big beefcake's and I was scured to take a pic - I'm a big wussy but i didn't want to get beat up...

Its crazy out here - and the tail = none really as of yet. San Diego was much better for that ;)

Originally posted by Bob Vila@Sep 6 2005, 12:27 PM
speaking of tail, I had a layover in las vegas as you can see, so I'm at the gate waiting to board and my plane comes in. So I'm sitting there and people start coming off - 1/2 to 3/4 of this plane were pRon stars, I mean, they all were wearing nothing, pieces of string. They all were accompanied by big beefcake's and I was scured to take a pic - I'm a big wussy but i didn't want to get beat up...
[post=550222]Quoted post[/post]​

failure.jpg

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Sep 6 2005, 01:38 PM-->
@Sep 6 2005, 12:27 PM
[post=550222]Quoted post[/post]​

failure.jpg

[post=550224]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh shit man!!! That is by far the funniest picture I have seen on the internet in quite some time. Fuckin inspirational posters. That is GOOD shit!! Whew!! :bo:

And yes, I want this thread to have a work warning in the title by the end of the evening. ;)

Back