pics from the track last weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
i got some pics from the track for you all :)
my car :)
IMGP1302.JPG

IMGP1303.JPG

IMGP1304.JPG

IMGP1305.JPG

IMGP1306.JPG

IMGP1307.JPG

civic running 17's, lol
IMGP1320.JPG

a 13 sec camaro i beat my first day at the track like a month ago
IMGP1315.JPG

some nice cars
IMGP1310.JPG

IMGP1311.JPG

IMGP1316.JPG

IMGP1317.JPG

IMGP1312.JPG

yea thats an 8 sec twin turboed viper. he was doing test runs. on his runs, when he would hit 2nd gear he would just burn the tires like he was in the burnout box. crazy.

dragsters:
IMGP1318.JPG

IMGP1319.JPG

and the fastest car there. 6.90's, supercharged, insane.
IMGP1321.JPG

IMGP1322.JPG

yea, people get REALLY serious about bracket racing here. these arent test and tune nights (which are packed with ricer asshats) this is the real deal drag racing. if all i did was go to test and tune nights, i would still hate drag. but now i dont hate it as much. it actually takes a lot of skill and knowledge, how to launch right, how to be super consistent, how to dial correctly and adjust it after every run, brake checking your opponent at the finish line so you dont run out but still cross the line first, lots of things.

i have a little more respect for it now then i used to. plus winning money for racing is awesome. ill come in, pay 25 bucks, beat some cars, and walk away with 40 bucks. and if you can win the whole thing for your class you get a 300 dollar payout.

I want to buy a stock civic and put a Hondata in it with the launch rev limiter control.

I might run 18s all day but shit if I can dial it in.... =)

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 11 2005, 12:15 AM
I want to buy a stock civic and put a Hondata in it with the launch rev limiter control.

I might run 18s all day but shit if I can dial it in.... =)
[post=497702]Quoted post[/post]​

do that and you wouldnt be allowed to race. only class that can run anykind of 2 step, or launch control of any kind is class 1. and to run in class one you have to run 12's or faster. and to run 12's or faster you need a roll cage. so good luck with that.

IMGP1305.JPG

how did you do this...i want to know how because im jealous...and it looks SICK man... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

i traced the back of both clusters and figured out what went where then i just wired it up :)

outlandish, the rims are mismatched for the race day, i have drag radials on the front that i race on. on th street all rims are matching :)

Back