Pics From The War

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Mar 25 2003, 02:08 AM
Like the U.S. military guy who threw 3 grenades into the tents of officers and NCO's.

A 31 year old black-muslim Sgt. in the Army. Killed one captain wounded 15 others. Shot two as they were running out of their tents.

And that goes to show that todays Army is better as a whole nowadays,since under UCMJ (Uniformed Code of Military Justice) an act of treason during time of war is punishable by death.Not a long drawn out trial,but firing squad on the scene.I personally would be happy to pull the trigger.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 24 2003, 08:21 PM-->
TRuggiero_
@Mar 25 2003, 02:08 AM
Like the U.S. military guy who threw 3 grenades into the tents of officers and NCO's.

A 31 year old black-muslim Sgt. in the Army. Killed one captain wounded 15 others. Shot two as they were running out of their tents.

And that goes to show that todays Army is better as a whole nowadays,since under UCMJ (Uniformed Code of Military Justice) an act of treason during time of war is punishable by death.Not a long drawn out trial,but firing squad on the scene.I personally would be happy to pull the trigger.

wow now your saying that it was a one of our military members that did the act, that is really f*ck if it was, i havent been watching the tube for the past 2 days. he deserves to be shot for that but first they should trochor(sp?) him.

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Mar 25 2003, 02:54 AM
wow now your saying that it was a one of our military members that did the act, that is really f*ck if it was, i havent been watching the tube for the past 2 days. he deserves to be shot for that but first they should trochor(sp?) him.

No,the post by B and the grenade in the tent's are two seperate incidents.The link B posted is to a site that somehow got the footage of the American soldiers that were taken as POW's then executed.You can see powderburns on the one face around the wound,which indicates a point blank shot.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 24 2003, 09:07 PM-->
DazedCivic99
@Mar 25 2003, 02:54 AM

No,the post by B and the grenade in the tent's are two seperate incidents.The link B posted is to a site that somehow got the footage of the American soldiers that were taken as POW's then executed.You can see powderburns on the one face around the wound,which indicates a point blank shot.

oh ok gotcha

war is bad for everybody concerned we die they die
as we bomb city's and kill civilans which is against the geniva convention the kill us
which is also agianst the convetion a piece off paper mean fuck all in war the goal is to win by any means at whatever cost

the torture is unjustifed as is the bombing of civilians

p.s. i am in the sevice and soley support the war but opose the bombing of non combatents

ah i didnt mean the whole iraqi people were third world ...blah blah blah

but a great majority of them seem that way to me.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Mar 25 2003, 03:43 AM
war is bad for everybody concerned we die they die
as we bomb city's and kill civilans which is against the geniva convention the kill us
which is also agianst the convetion a piece off paper mean fuck all in war the goal is to win by any means at whatever cost

the torture is unjustifed as is the bombing of civilians

p.s. i am in the sevice and soley support the war but opose the bombing of non combatents

One civilian causulty in Baghdad,and 6 or 7 on a bus,pretty good so far.

I take comfort in knowing the fellow soldiers there are now in such a murderous rage, that they will kill anything that walks in front of them. I hope the next time Iraqis try to surrender, we fucking kill them all in the open and piss on their bodies - because that is what they deserve for supporting this shit. Not to mention all the ones who don't surrender, they are going to be incinerated by the same enraged marines and servicemen.

Remember those who give their lives for our country in your thoughts and prayers.

my .02

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Mar 24 2003, 10:46 PM
I take comfort in knowing the fellow soldiers there are now in such a murderous rage, that they will kill anything that walks in front of them. I hope the next time Iraqis try to surrender, we fucking kill them all in the open and piss on their bodies - because that is what they deserve for supporting this shit. Not to mention all the ones who don't surrender, they are going to be incinerated by the same enraged marines and servicemen.

Remember those who give their lives for our country in your thoughts and prayers.

my .02

Don't you think it's hypocritical to want to kill surrendering iraqis and piss on their bodies? lol.

Originally posted by gupta_p@Mar 25 2003, 04:50 AM

Don't you think it's hypocritical to want to kill surrendering iraqis and piss on their bodies? lol.

The point is,they aren't surrendering Iraqis,they are soldiers pretending to surrender then opening fire on the troops.It isn't going to take much more of that before the rules of engagement change.Not to mention the kids on the front lines are scared,and more likely to shoot actual civilians for fear of an attack,so once again Iraqi tactics are going to turn on their own people.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 24 2003, 10:56 PM-->
@Mar 25 2003, 04:50 AM

Don't you think it's hypocritical to want to kill surrendering iraqis and piss on their bodies?  lol.

The point is,they aren't surrendering Iraqis,they are soldiers pretending to surrender then opening fire on the troops.It isn't going to take much more of that before the rules of engagement change.Not to mention the kids on the front lines are scared,and more likely to shoot actual civilians for fear of an attack,so once again Iraqi tactics are going to turn on their own people.

As they're meant to.

All the mother fuckering bleeding hearts out there need to pull their heads out of their asses.

Sadaam is about the lowest kind of lifeform on this planet. He's fucking scum.

He builds his bases and political buildings near hospitals and schools, knowing damn well what he's doing and putting his people at risk. ...but thats alright, lets make nice nice with this piece of shit like the liberals want.

He gased *HIS OWN* people. How much lower does it get? Thats as bad as Hitler and Stalin; do we look at them as moral men? The hell we do...they might have been good leaders but they still were terrible men.

Sadaam doesn't give two shits about his people, only about himself.

I put money on when the coallition forces arrive in Baghdad that Saadam gases his own people and threatens to gas them more if we don't remove ourselves. He's on a self destructing path and I hope one lucky soldier gets to skull fuck the living hell out of him. Boys and girls its time to exterminate the rats.

-As for the hypocritical thing about pissing on the bodies, it may not be moral it may not be right but an eye for an eye. We won't end up doing that because the US isn't like that.... plus we have 1,000 reporters crawling on our ass (so we have witnesses after the war when the Iraqiis try to claim that we abused them).... BUT an eye for an eye. If I personally were over there I would make an example out of certain spineless little Iraqiis thats for damn sure.

youstfu.jpg

:worthy:

Well that makes me sad to see our troops like that they wanna fight dirty . GIVE ME A SNIPER AND IM THEIR ................. :angry:

Originally posted by Kakarrott@Mar 24 2003, 11:40 PM
Well that makes me sad to see our troops like that they wanna fight dirty . GIVE ME A SNIPER AND IM THEIR ................. :angry:

The worst part is that its like Afghanistan....its not most of the people's fault, its a select few

...but boy would I ever like to fuck some shit up over there and teach a few people a lesson or two.

I hope America makes an example out of Sadaam if the sorry bastard doesn't just flat out kill himself before the war's end.

Originally posted by gupta_p+Mar 24 2003, 10:50 PM-->
liquid00meth
@Mar 24 2003, 10:46 PM
I take comfort in knowing the fellow soldiers there are now in such a murderous rage, that they will kill anything that walks in front of them.  I hope the next time Iraqis try to surrender, we fucking kill them all in the open and piss on their bodies - because that is what they deserve for supporting this shit.  Not to mention all the ones who don't surrender, they are going to be incinerated by the same enraged marines and servicemen.

my .02

id fuck an iraqi corpse in the ass if i got a chance....

Originally posted by gupta_p+Mar 24 2003, 10:50 PM-->
liquid00meth
@Mar 24 2003, 10:46 PM

my .02

No, it's very much a "you threw the first stone" scenario. That is not hypocritical. hypocritical would be if I said, kill and piss on them - but never do the same to us. They did it first, so eye for an eye.

those pictures make me fuckin sick
i just want every fucking person who thinks Saddam is cool to have to be tied up and kicked in the fucking junk till their tiny ass shit falls off. :kick:

Saddam is gonna eat shit and die from it :axe: :bash: :axe: :puke: :whatafucktard:

and three weeks ago, when i said "Turn it into a parking lot" and "My only question is which paving company is ging to get the contract" and all of you called me a bastard and blah blah

who's eating whos words now?

nuke the fuckers. be done with it.
peace.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 24 2003, 10:56 PM-->
@Mar 25 2003, 04:50 AM

Don't you think it's hypocritical to want to kill surrendering iraqis and piss on their bodies?  lol.

God bless our troops y0.

Yea. I think it is bullshit they can break all of the rules of war and if we got aggressive, we would be considered the bad guy. If i was general franks, damnit id be bombing any fucking troops i seen. Who gives a fuck if they want to surrender, its what they get for having a gun and taking a position. I care for the REAL civilian, but I dont care what happens to the asshole who ambushes our troops. B/c of the reporters that are in the field, we have had to go easy in this war so that they dont get coverage of us fucking up and a civilian is killed. That can't happen, if they get that footage, all hell will break lose.

For once, America needs to get their heads out of their asses and get down and dirty and win this fucking war and stop this show for the camera's.

The other day, they showed a battle in Umm Quasr, our marines are fighting a pocket of resistence. We are firing very LIGHTLY, they call 2 tanks in and STILL can't remove this pocket of troops. WTF? A tank verses like 30 ppl all in a building. They called the airplanes in to bomb and the bombs they dropped didnt even bring the building down. That is called playing for the camera. They knew they were shooting that battle live to almost every news agency in the west. Fuck that, i would have dropped a MOAV on their ass, just to prove we aren't here to fuck around.
patriot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back