pics/illustration request: 4wd dc teg or eg/ek civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So how does that work with the 5.33 CRV trans ratio thing?
Are you still using the crv trans as well?
Sorry just curious.;)

Sorry I miss printed the drive ratio. Its 2.533 final which means that the wagovan 4wd civic rear end will also match up with the right propeller shaft and viscous coupler with just a little under the crv's drive ration with a 2.526.

Sorry the rear gear drive ratio is 2.533

Sorry the rear drive raio is 2.533 which makes it a prime canidate for the wagovan's geared rear differential with a locking spool or lsd instead of the crv's crappy hydraulic clutched rear design.

Well. Stafford Got out of jail today and is making the attempt to contact the remaining customers he has to finish the contracts that are still pending. Im not proceeding any further till the stolen parts are replaced from the stock pile of things that I left in his shop. Eitherway I will not be returning my car to that shop to have any work done to it. I would rather he come here to do the work. Im done with letting my car out of my sight and getting ripped off by everyone who thinks they deserve my S$#%^! more than me. Get a job Mo)@!##$%#@'s and buy your own parts. Tired of feeding everyones habits. So now this S@##!$ will be done on my terms.

Okay Stafford Got out of jail about 2 months ago and was contacted by Robert Chavez of the Bureau of Automotive Repair about my situation. Mike Stafford contacted me immediately angry about the fact that I contacted the authorities and then asked for more time. I gave Stafford about 3 weeks then made the attempt to contact him every day. Then I contacted Mr. Chavez who said that he was meeting with Stafford and would let me know what happenes. Mike Stafford and Stafford Fabrication joined the registration of the BAR and contacted me letting me know that he was going to be finishing my ca and that he just needed to clean some other parts out of his shop and clear up some other loose ends. After another week of allowing Stafford to play around with the lies and avoid my phone calls I began calling again. Stafford had made an arangment with the BAR that he would make another agreement with me and a contract for my car now to include damages the the body of the car, lost parts and stolen parts from my vehical by his associates remaining in the shop after his incarceration. I was contacted once by Stafford who simply said '" We need to Square up' What are you missing from the car and what did you take with you"? After some time in a debate between myself and Stafford it was determined that some friends Stafford allowed access to his shop had removed my intercooler, Stafford said was completely built and assembled to my car the intercooler piping, Turbonetics Godzilla BOV, Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump, TD-44U Honda distributer, NGK V Power spark plugs, 8.5mm MSD Spark plug wires, and 3 inch Downpipe for the T66 Turbocharger." Stafford asked if he could go and call me back in a couple of hours and ask around to find out which one of his friends had stolen these items, so I gave him that time. Stafford didnt call back that night as he said he would so I contacted him several times till he finally sent me a text message stating 6/14/2010 I have to reorder new Intercooler and piping kit. The next day I made contact with Stafford who told me of his budy alowing some outsider into his shop who stole alott of things from my car and the build I was doing and was very sorry for my trouble but wanted to do better and make the deal happen righting all the wrongs he had allowed to happen on 6/15/2010. Stafford made the agreement that he would be coming to get my car and complete it on Friday last week on the 6/25/2010 and never showed, called, or text me back to notify me of any changes to the plan and dispite numerous attempts to contact him and resolve that matter reguardless of the warnings by Robert Chavez of the bureau of automotive repair to re-negotiate a deal with me, and my consistent attempts to contact Mike Stafford about these broken arrangements he has yet to complete a word of what he says he would do. My car ins in shambles and no other Fabrication shop will work on it because they say they don't know where he was going with it and don't know where to begin. I lost my car, thousands of dollars in lost parts and thousands of dollars in body damages not to mention the incomplete car and fabrication work promised after I paid in full to Stafford. In the beginning.

Ive heard about this guy didnt he screw over some one with a 350z be doing shitty work? sounds like you need to pay him a visit and break his legs
I was looking at the pictures and thats not how i would have done it at all.. You dont need to bring a Front crossmember to the back. I feel bad about your situation man. i had my setup drawn out so i could use a gas tank from an audi 80 or Merc 125 they fit with out needing to extend the gas tank hump up in to the passenger compartment. i currently have no money but when i do i will post pics and maybe when your things get resolved whoever you find to continue or start over on a new shell can coppy it. I would suggest posting this on the fabrication forum on honda tech to let other people know about it and maybe you can find some one who can help you with it!

Last edited:
file.php

I was thinking about a posible fix for this vehicle. Since the numb nuts cut the rear out of the car. whoever is working on it needs to consider boxing it in. Then they would need to make Dif mounts on the cross member. They would then need do a mach up of the rear diff and figure out the lenght of the driveshaft. Then since there is not gas tank you could use a CRV tank because there is no more floor in the car. the fabricator could box in a space for the CRV tank then underbody sprey it. to prevent rust. then after the driveshaft is cut to lenth and installed alogn with the rear diff after all parts ar fabbed up the axles would have to be made because the Front axles are different than the rear so a hybrid would have to be made of the two. but all of this would cost a bunch of money and like i said before this guy picked the least efficiant way of doing this because clearly he did not know what he was doing and much simpler way was right around the corner. The Rear Wagovan Crosmember is available at honda and so are the swing arms from there you can use CRV parts. This would have involved much less cutting .. I REAALY feel bad that this happend to you man i wish i could fly there and find the guy and break his legs with one of the parts he failed to fabricate.

YEs Stafford did screw that guy over too. I heard about that guy also after he had my car for about 3 months. Kinda sucks but ohwell. Ill fix this shit.

Its okay man. Ill get his ass if he doesn't finish the project and replace the rest of my shit. Its only a matter of time. Fly in a fly trap!

I remember hearing about him on HT where some one was part of a 350z forum that posted what this guy did so went thru all like 100 pages of the process lol im guessing thats the reason he went to jaill some retards never learn huh... im thinking hes not all there in the head if he cant figure out OH well i went to jail for this before mabey i should not do it again. It was funny because he joined the 350 z forum to try to defend him self and he just got flamed hahah it was really really funny people from all over the world were flamin him

Back