Pics of B&M short shifters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92CHB

I was wondering if anyone has any pics of a B&M short shifter's installed in their car's. I am contemplating wheather i should get the single or dual bend. Thanks ahead of time!

02.jpg

this is the B&M pro edge shifter, probable the best shifter on the market, i've had so many kinds of shifters, and this is the best that has been counter weighted, with teflon bushings and it replaces the stock rubbger boot it sits in.
good luck

yes, and i love it so much, it is the tightest shifting shifter i've ever had, and i've had some of the best

B&M shifters suck. they are so not smooth, the feel is shitty, and they rattle after 3 months

ask me how i know.

get a straight bend skunk2. can't go wrong. the roller bearing assembly is bad ass.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 13 2005, 06:02 AM
B&M shifters suck. they are so not smooth, the feel is shitty, and they rattle after 3 months

ask me how i know.

get a straight bend skunk2. can't go wrong. the roller bearing assembly is bad ass.
[post=486563]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry b, i've had mine for over two and half years, and it is still as stiff and smooth as the day i got it. maybe yours was a defect or something, but it is still the best shifter i've had. now don't get me worng, the regular B&M sucks yes, because it doesn't come with the shifter housing, but the racing one does, thats probably why it will last you longer. all i know is that it is the best i've seen and felt

Originally posted by brian11to1@Apr 12 2005, 10:26 PM
how much did that cost you
[post=486496]Quoted post[/post]​

i payed about $150 when it first came out, i think the price has dropped a bit, so you can get it a little cheaper, but not by much, you can get the regular one for about 50 or 60 bucks give or take a few dollars:)

Back