Pics of da whip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
The outside...

s401e5dbc29823.jpg

s401e5f71be6ef.jpg

s401e5f8933462.jpg

The goods...

s4011bbabb23a3.jpg

The cockpit...

s401e67f633489.jpg

s401e67b40ea75.jpg

My whore parts...

s401e67cc8d9b2.jpg

What's next?.... :ph34r:

Right now I don't have the time, or desire to be "on the bottle". When/if I start a forced induction project, it will be on demand, not when I have it full, if you get my drift. Also I have a world of suspension items to get/fix, as I need all new bushings, and I have decided to dip into the coilover world and I am not going to halfass it with handling. Once that is done, I will build a motor to really push my suspension or just go B18C5 and be happy, life will dictate.

Thats cool, i hope it all works out. You asked what to do next, and i figured if you were done with the car, the bottle would be a nice touch.

I didn't ask what's next, it was a play on my super secret plans
ph34r.gif
which actually are not so super secret as they are unknown even to me. As I said life will dictate, and right now there is a long time for me to think about it in Iraq coming up, so, woh knows. The suspension getting finished is a give in though.

I thought the vx didnt have side mouldings? Anyway looks very clean. Are those seats stock also? My bud has a vx with a h22a and he has the same seats as a dx.

I guess like most options, you could have sidemoldings if you wanted them, I have seen a couple others with them, but more without. As for the seats the are europeon EG seats, the only real difference is the headrest, and the backseats have headrest also.

looks badass...only thing I'd do is paint the side moldings white. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 2 2004, 05:34 PM
looks badass...only thing I'd do is paint the side moldings white. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I was going to, but I have seen a few and don't like everything white. I am doing the mirrors, door handles, and wing white, like the Si's :) OEM yO!!!

Looks good. It makes me miss my swapped, white VX... :(

I agree on the side markers, i think they look better when they are the same color as the car.
What engine do you have in it now? nevermind b16 in your name - lol
And where can you get those rims, and how much did u pay for them?

Very, Very nice ride, engine compartment looks really neat and clean! :worthy:

Thanks guys :)

The valve cover is from an ITR, and the rims are 96-97 ITR four lugs, you have to convert to 4x114.3, I got them from Passwordjdm for $400

Back