Pics of mah car :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, I noticed. Decent car dude, just keep it goin I guess. I have been fortunate enough to never have to deal with rusted out shit. The hood looks good for rattlecan I suppose. Not my first choice in exhaust either :p

Nice job man. I had alot of rust problems myself, I just ended up replacing most rusted parts. The rusted rear quarter panels I rebuilt with fiberglass and they came out nice. I'll post some pictures when I am done painting the car. Its primer grey at the moment. The paint I bought is chrysler prowler black. The car is a dx and I like the stock crx look so I am trying to make it look like the si model. It has the zc motor, auto to manual conv in it with a brand new si exaust in it now.

Not fond of the: Interior Lights, Diamond Plate, Z3 Fenders, Exhuast, Tach. But its your car. Do what you like. Nice progress.

I'm more of a cut the rust out kind of guy, but the bondo will hold for a while. The hood looks ok. You should rub it out, and buff it. Me no likey the exhaust. I like large pipe, mandrel bent stainless, and somewhat quiet. I could take or leave the interior lights, but I wouldn't pay for them. The diamond plate reflects well, but looks like Wal-Mart had a rollback on floormats. The tach is blocking a perfectly good view of the road.

All that being said, you should be proud of yourself. You made mistakes, and came here to bear it all. Most people don't have the nuts to admit defeat, then try again. I still have my first project. There are plenty of mistakes to be found on the gheyness that was the first. Your progress is great, and you will only improve upon the skills you're learning.

Good luck. :)

Back