pics of my 98 hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sufikation

i know, i know...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. its nothing special but i love it. }=)

Attachments

• 98civ2.jpg
    98civ2.jpg
    657.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 98civ3.jpg
    98civ3.jpg
    653.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 98civengine1.jpg
    98civengine1.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 98civintake.jpg
    98civintake.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 97
  • 98civinterior.jpg
    98civinterior.jpg
    589.1 KB · Views: 104
ya, that...i hit a dog way back when and it set off the air bag. when i tried to install the after market steering wheel it didnt work so i "fixxed" my old one to get me by until i found one i wanted. i know it looks ghetto...just gotta look past it, lol. }=)

**EDIT** i didnt realize i put the "dirty" interior pic up, i bet thats appealing.

Last edited:
Not bad. The Integra rims look pretty nice on there...

be careful with the filter exposed like that... its going to get shittted up really quickly with any dust dirt or sand you drive through... and you are going to be slinging water all over it when driving in the rain... winter time forget it... you'll be slinging slush and snow all over it

be careful with the filter exposed like that... its going to get shittted up really quickly with any dust dirt or sand you drive through... and you are going to be slinging water all over it when driving in the rain... winter time forget it... you'll be slinging slush and snow all over it
ya man no worries...ive had it for a few years now. its an ice man so it goes from cold air to ram air with np. so in the winter time i just take it down to half size...and ive always got a pack of k&n filter cleaner/oil set aside for any mishaps. }=)

Back