pics of my buddy tom's dart 2.0 build-up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn sol, how much did that cost him? did he do labor himself?

That's sweet tho.. mad props :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by get_nick@Nov 4 2003, 07:23 PM
what kind of valve cover is that? it's hella clean.

looks like the same ole b16 or b18 valve cover painted? i could be wrong though

:)

ek9r- didn't know you knew him.

yes, E, that's Tbone's ride.

compression as said is 13.6:1 ish...

he's having that oil problem, which i think was solved.... but now hes having a problem with the harmoic balancer hitting his z10 rods or something like that. (he used a CTR N1 pulley, and got an aftermarket harmonic balancer on the crank pulley as it is no balanced.)

hes into drag. this is no autoXer

valve cover is ITR, re coated somewhere.

cost? lol. See, tom is a LOT like me when it comes to cars. He buys the best shit, and as it sits in his 23123123 dollar garage, a new, better piece comes out. so he sells it, and gets the new one. lol this has been going on for at least 2 -3 seasons now... and this is probably his 4th or 5th block since his car last ran.
2 Ge's, 1 rs machines (that you folks may remember i posted up for sale a while back) and another one maybe... i forget now.... too hard to keep track :D

how much? more than you can afford pal, Honda. :D

he will be at the tuning session by steve sakai, as this is the main reason he's coming up in the first place... tom had him come up for him.

as for the B&M, no idea why he's running it. who cares through... he has hondata. he's probably using it for a gauge.... lol

It's funny to join a board and search under your own name and find that people have been talking about your car.... :D Make's me feel good..lol
The car ran 11.78 @ 114.9 and yes it's a street car. btw i run a SARD Fpr not the b@m , it just happened to be mounted to the rail when i installed it. I'll post ups osme new pics soon.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 27 2004, 08:03 PM
nice dyno by the way.............ouch almost 175ftlbs...........jeezzzzzzzz........hot damn!!!
[post=369009]Quoted post[/post]​

Well that was uncorrected, itwas 50 degrees out for that dyno. So when its 50 out thats what the car makes, it make like 163-4 when its 75-80ish out.

Back