Pics of my Canada Trip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

http://community.webshots.com/album/120079119wcRxYS

Those are some pics from our weekend at Vancouver BC. Chrissy is in a couple of them for those of you that wanted more pics. Was a great drive and a fun trip. Saw a Acura 1.6 IL. Its a damn EK 4dr civic with leather lol. Lots of them up there. My pics suck but look if you got nothing better to do :)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Feb 22 2004, 12:22 AM
nice pics.... your girls a cutey

:thumbsup:

i thought she was cute...

till i saw the cigarette. :unsure:

Oh, Jesus, grow up. :roll:

Practically half of the population smokes, get over it. You can't weed out a hot girl like Dub's just because she smokes.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Feb 22 2004, 05:14 AM
Oh, Jesus, grow up. :roll:

Practically half of the population smokes, get over it. You can't weed out a hot girl like Dub's just because she smokes.

wanna bet? im not knockin her hotness, cuz she is. but...

i wont be seen kissing an ashtray. :D its just not my lifestyle.

Still gotta post some of the pics from my roommates camera. Hes got more of the drive home. Ill post another link in a bit. So many tight cars up there. I saw a freaking bentley just chilling on the street outside a deli/resturant.

yeah i hardly think that's a sign of immaturity- just a complete turn off to me and def. not something that i want in my life- yeah she's a hot girl no doubt about it- i just can't deal with girls that smoke-

Back