Pics of my car, 94 Civic Hatch w/ b18c

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

truoss

Here are some pictures of my car. I have been working on this vehicle for the past year, and now it is finally ready! Without the help I received from HondaSwap.com, I couldn't have gotten very far. Thanks!

94 civic cx hatch
94 b18c motor
LSD tranny
new axels
aftermarket 17" wheels (don't remember the name)
eibach lowering springs with temporary Dropzone struts
cold air intake with k&n air filter
B&M short shifter + energy suspension bushing kit
Apexi WS catback exhaust system
2004 RSX black leather seats, front and rear (yes, they fit--I tried to get information online, but no one knew if they fit or not. Turns out it's a very easy install)
Lots of sound deadening material
new black carpet
new black floor mats
all interior plastic painted black
Infinity kappy perfect 6.1 up front, Infinity kappa 6 1/2 in the rear (in stock location), MTX 10" sub in custom enclosure, MTX 600w 4 channel amp, and off brand 2 channel 600w amp
2005 Honda Accord silver paint
m3 fenders
VW antenna
m3 mirrors with lights on them
one piece dual halo headlights
TYC tail lights

Tell me what you think about the side skirts. I have taken them off since I took these pictures...I am wondering if it looks better with or without.

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00005Safe.jpg

Sideskirts take away from the OEM-ness. Clean car otherwise. Put some painted stock ones back on and you're good.

The wheels look big - but I've always hated 17s on hatchbacks.

Pitch the headlights and get TYC ones. Halos suck and the off-brand ones leak unless you reseal them yourself.

Fairly clean ride though man!

loose the side skirts

otherwise that a hot ride, i like the interior especially

never seen 1 so clean inside

nice car. Like the RSX seats, Were there any modifications you had to do to make them fit? or did they just bolt right up?

The front seats do not bolt on...need to make a few brackets and drill a couple holes. Not difficult though.

Thanks for the compliments on the car. I have put the stock sideskirts back on, and I think it looks better. They are also painted silver.

I agree that 17" wheels are too big for this car. But, now that I have them, I will use them. Next time I will get 16" tho.

good looking car. i especially like the interior. that black leather is sweet as hell. i agree about those sideskirts and wheels though. some smaller wheels like some slipstreams would look good i think. i also like those lip kits on hatches. might look into that if you want.

Originally posted by lude9593@Mar 25 2005, 09:46 PM
good looking car. i especially like the interior. that black leather is sweet as hell. i agree about those sideskirts and wheels though. some smaller wheels like some slipstreams would look good i think. i also like those lip kits on hatches. might look into that if you want.
[post=478777]Quoted post[/post]​

NIce Ride man...
any engine pics? :thumbsup:

I think the car looks great!! Like everyone else said, the interior is awesome. I think the rims look just right, I wouldn't go bigger or smaller. Great job mang!!!!!!

very nice car, good color and nice interior. ditch the skirts, ditch the headlights for one pieces and the tails for some smoked ones or oem ones.

btw, how do you like those tires?

that is the NICEST FUCKIN INTERIOR IVE EVER SEEN IN A 92-95 HATCH,very very good job, looks awesome. Id bet u a grand though if ure around az that my 90 b16 head built b16 would walk ure hatch easy the way its setup. once again though , AWESOME INTERIOR NICE.

Originally posted by Estorvito+Mar 25 2005, 08:52 PM-->
@Mar 25 2005, 09:46 PM
[post=478777]Quoted post[/post]​

NIce Ride man...
any engine pics? :thumbsup:
[post=478783]Quoted post[/post]​

Yep, wheres the engine? :nod:

hows the sitting height with those seats?? BEAUTIFUL INTERIOR btw :thumbsup:

I will get engine pics up soon. I will also take a couple new pics with the stock side skirts.

The seat height is perfect, I think. It is slightly higher than stock, but I am 6'2" and it doesn't bother me at all.

b16hatch: My car wasn't really built for speed. Like I said, I have a lot of sound deadening material installed, so the weight has increased. But, with that b18c the car still scoots!

Seany-izzle: These are one-piece headlights. I just wish I would have gotten the TYC's. These aren't that bad though, especially with the sylvania silverstars. And about the tires...I don't like them at all! Cheap tires, and the tread pattern sucks. Picks up little rocks and throws them against the fender!

Does no one like the tail lights? I thought they went well with the color of the car. My stock tail lights were cracked, so I had to get new ones...

Back