Pics Of My Car And My Moms Too...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

The silverish Accord is mine, its a 1996 Accord EX V-TEC all I have on it is an Injen Intake. Hopefully soon to have either skunk 2 exhaust or APEXi which one i dunno yet. hopefully soon to Have an H-22 :worthy: as well. The green car is my moms, its a 1999 Accord V6 EX Special Edition. 3.0L V-TEC :spin: ok here goes...

s3eac7b5ac832d.jpg

s3eac7b661fbdd.jpg

Hehe Im not rice, and I intend to stay that way.
s3eac7b7330d6a.jpg

s3eac7b9198309.jpg

Dirty Dirty engine bay.

And on to my moms Beast.
s3eac7b9de57f4.jpg

The wing is stock, not rice.
s3eac7baa249fe.jpg

Leather Interior owns all.
s3eac7bb530d4f.jpg

s3eac7bbecd14d.jpg

:worthy:

So what you think of my car, personally I like my moms more, but thats me.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 27 2003, 09:27 PM
i think you need to loose the gay "windshield" banner.

then, start modding it :)

I was thinking the same thing :0

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Apr 27 2003, 08:13 PM
its a 1996 Accord EX V-TEC all I have on it is an Injen Intake. 3.0L V-TEC :spin: ok here goes...

ok, ive been waitin for this, but no one has brought it up yet, so im gonna do it.... its spelled VTEC not V-TEC!!!

future reference so u dont get flamed....

also loose the winshield banner...

The banner is just an inside joke between me and my freinds, thats the only thing thatll be on there at least its not as bad as some of them. I like the way it looks so ill leave it on there, but thanks for the input. :)

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Apr 27 2003, 10:21 PM
The banner is just an inside joke between me and my freinds, thats the only thing thatll be on there at least its not as bad as some of them. I like the way it looks so ill leave it on there, but thanks for the input. :)

respectable.

You're not RICE? The windsheild banner is rice, get rid of it and lower the beast of an F22B! For now you are... inside joke or not it's rice, if I am not mistaken. Good plans though like the H22.

Actually now H-22 get changed to H-23 cause I can get it for $800 dolla, thanx to DOHC_Accord for recomending the price... as for the banner, ill prob end up taking it off sometime, but for now since i dont have money it looks okay, and chicks look at ur car more if it stands out more. since i dont have wheels or lowered, i need somethin. hey isnt it better than the wing off a 747.... and its not a gawdy color it actually matches my car. i mean i coulda made it pink and purple or somethin gay like that. it say Reerange Motorsports, my freinds were messed up one night trying to say Rearrange and it came out like that. Ill prob take it off tho. or take the words off and leave the color, cause i like the color stripe thing.. eh eh i know this should be in kill stories, but i beat one of the older Nissan 300 ZX's not the 90 up models but the ones that are boxier. He had intake and exhaust, all i have is intake.. i didnt like own him but i had him by like a car length. my first race in this car... not too bad for a 4 door.

Back