Pics of my car/ the west coast.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MikeBergy

Blah blah blah....
Some amateur photos of mine. Some (most) of you east-coasters probably don't recognize this, but these pics are taken on Highway 1, north of my place about 45 miles. Hearst Castle is in one of the pics I took, and most of the others are taken in San Simeon. If you've ever watched Commando, a pretty cool schwartzeneggar movie, then you'll recognize the pier and beach, possibly. This is about an hour and a half south of monterrey, home of laguna seca, where I wish I was right now, getting ready for the motogp race on Sunday. I miss my R6...

looks good just need to lose the 4x4 stance.

anybody got some free eibach sportlines or neuspeed race springs? :) Suspension is next on my wish list.

i was just in your area last weekend.. went camping at Morro Beach Strand..

hit me up if you ever need a place to stay. morro strand is a decent beach. My dad's a popo in Moron Bay.

we were camping over there for the weekend.. i had a good time.. it was cold in the mornings and at night.. i was lovin it.. got home and it was 90 degrees at 1030pm.. damn its hot here.. hit 109 yesterday

I like the sleeper.
Under the hood, nothing much. 11.5:1 custom 81.5mm forged CP's, eagle h-beams, micropolished crank, RM L21 cams, adj. cam gears. Mild diy pnp including massaged chambers, and a portmatched ls intake manifold and AEM cai. stock exhaust and manifold. running Turboedit tuning on a pm6 ecu. Pretty mild actually. I think I am running around 150whp, but not really sure. The stock ls exhaust manifold and 2 inch piping I am 100% sure is a MAJOR bottleneck.

nice ride mike! dont feel too bad about the car height. my crx was worse than your when i got it. actually come to think of it. I had your type of suspension. everything including springs.lol well anyway. nice pics and good luck with your ride

The best coast is the west coast! Nice pics Mike. Hearst Castle is an amazing place.

Back