pics of my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lowandslow

i was waiting for my lip kit and new suspension to come, but nothing ever comes on time and i was sick of waiting. so heres some pics... (too many?)

s4093c9022e642.jpg

s4093c76d77a22.jpg

s4093c91a704f4.jpg

s4093c938cf868.jpg

s4093c951d6d92.jpg

s4093c9682e643.jpg

yea its a huge tach, i didnt have one and i was in a ricey mood
s4093c983cd15c.jpg

s4093ca0ab71c8.jpg

heres my new fender in primer, some asshole downtown drove his trailer hitch through the old one :angry:
s4093cae39c414.jpg

think this would fit in the civvy with some fabrication? its good for 800 whp
s4093cb253f7b3.jpg

Not bad- I'm just wondering which brand of one piece projectors those are, and how you like them... how's the lighting performance?

yea, the ass sags...struts are gone and i hate my coilovers. i have new lowering springs and gas struts on the way.

and the brand on the headlights...ebay :shrug2:
i had a busted out headlight and picked these up for like 180 bucks or so..um the lighting is alright. the low beams suck ass..but the high beams are really bright. came with a relay so the low and high beams are both on with the high beams, i wouldnt get them again however. the TYC one pieces are probably a lot better quality

looks good matt :thumbsup: we can see your reflection in the rear bumper :)

i have similar projector lights with a CF background. i think they're denji and they work good

a major appearance upgrade over stock :nod:

overall it looks good- i don't really like the one piece projector headlights, but that's just MO, they still look good on yer ride

and where are the motor pictures of yer car mang? that's what i wanna see :)

The headlights don't fit right, paint it, smaller rims or bigger brakes, remove front liscence plate bracket, fix the rear suspension, interior...not going there.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 1 2004, 02:52 PM
The headlights don't fit right, paint it, smaller rims or bigger brakes, remove front liscence plate bracket, fix the rear suspension, interior...not going there.

gimme the loot man..im a broke ass college kid. its a summer car that im selling when i leave for basic in 4 months...im not gonna put a lot of money into it. sorry u dont like it :bawling:

Originally posted by lowandslow+May 1 2004, 09:45 PM-->
@May 1 2004, 02:52 PM

gimme the loot man..im a broke ass college kid. its a summer car that im selling when i leave for basic in 4 months...im not gonna put a lot of money into it. sorry u dont like it :bawling:

Just giving you a hard time, dont take it to heart. I'm no stranger to being broke :) Been working on mine for over a year, and still am not close to finished.

Back