Pics Of My Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is that car a daily driver or just a full out drag car? the way that idle sounds, i dont think it would be streetable. sounds nice though.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Mar 9 2003, 02:49 PM
is that car a daily driver or just a full out drag car? the way that idle sounds, i dont think it would be streetable. sounds nice though.

no the car is NOT a FULL OUT DRAG CAR... i am in the process of building a FULL OUT DRAG CAR though...

My Red EG is a regular on the streets, all i need to do to convert it back to streetable status is to strap the exhaust back on, put the headlight back and take the duct tape off... but i decided since my registration is expired and i dont have insurance i dont drive it. i decided to just leave it the way it is until i do get insurance [in about 2 weeks]... but yeah to answer your question, the car is still very streetable :)

im assuming the idle sounds like that because of the race gas and maybe parts of the exhaust system are missing? hope it doesnt sound like that on the street cause i know youre from cali and it would be a superduper cop magnet.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 11 2003, 02:11 AM
im assuming the idle sounds like that because of the race gas and maybe parts of the exhaust system are missing? hope it doesnt sound like that on the street cause i know youre from cali and it would be a superduper cop magnet.

Nope, no race gas. The idle sounds like that period. It still has the rough idle, even with exhuast on. Its just not as loud, but you can tell it still has that idle. :)

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Mar 11 2003, 02:14 AM-->
rixXxceboy
@Mar 11 2003, 02:11 AM

Nope, no race gas. The idle sounds like that period. It still has the rough idle, even with exhuast on. Its just not as loud, but you can tell it still has that idle. :)

yeah rixXxceboy, my idle is like that with or without an exhaust... thats what you get when you have a set of stage 3 crower camshafts in there :) yeah its a bitch since i live in so cal just like you... but i dont drive the car as much, i just roll around the tow vehiclebut in a few weeks i'll be driving the red beast on the streets [when i get insurance and registered :p ] i WAS on race gas when i shot the video's but thats not what causes the rough idle

hey codee... thanks for answering the question for me :worthy:

[Crocodile Dundee Voice]

thats not a port & polish.... :p

17159207-41f1-028001E0-.jpg

17159199-d9d5-028001E0-.jpg

THATS a port and polish... :p

[/crocodile dundee voice]

Back