Pics Of My EF9<<<<<

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arpee79

In the Begining There Was SHELL
s400212bfb71d9.jpg

s40021319a8763.jpg

s4019b1ac8d9b3.jpg

s4019b1ba1d50b.jpg

s40453731a3949.jpg

s40381a345f383.jpg

s4045371b2e6b1.jpg

s404539c261a92.jpg

s404539df83d70.jpg

"AND THE NEXT GENERATION"
s4045399fa6446.jpg

I will soon be taking it to get dynoed and will post the RESULTS.

Nice ride. I give it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . I am maybe asking a dumb question but what is the 5th sparkplug wire for? What is it going to?

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Mar 4 2004, 01:35 AM
Nice ride. I give it  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: . I am maybe asking a dumb question but what is the 5th sparkplug wire for? What is it going to?

it goes to the coil. nice ride i noticed the "thc" too. submit that to ride of the month, i have two questions though, WTF is up with your exhaust? and what brand mounts are those? it looks like you jacked it from a mack truck.

Originally posted by xyswany+Mar 3 2004, 09:45 PM-->
FearDaGreenCivic
@Mar 4 2004, 01:35 AM
Nice ride. I give it  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: . I am maybe asking a dumb question but what is the 5th sparkplug wire for? What is it going to?

it goes to the coil. nice ride i noticed the "thc" too. submit that to ride of the month, i have two questions though, WTF is up with your exhaust? and what brand mounts are those? it looks like you jacked it from a mack truck.

HAahahah Yeah its a big sedan GREDDY EVO exhaust.I made my entire cat back myself with mandrel bends,actually from the downpipe to the muffler its a bit crooked but thats teh only way it fits.

Thanks for the :thumbsup:

Yeah its pretty fast but i still need to address some Problems nothing major just tunning and stuff.I actually bought some TOKICO BLUES with some H&R 2 inch drop springs,I dont know if that was a good combo but im stuck with it now,feels ok I guess little bumpy but handles really good overall im happy with my upgrade.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Mar 4 2004, 06:38 PM
What manifold is that?

Intake is a Integra Type R & Exhaust is a Revhard.
I will be taking it to dyno soon since I have hook ups on dyno time,As of now its really really fast and torquie and the good part is its not even tuned,timming is retarded all the way adjustable cams are at 0 boost is set at 6psi ..... IT ONLY HAS ONE WAY TO GO>>> UP >>>>OR BOOOM.I will be staying at 8 or 9 psi as my max. I love plps faces when they hear the WHOOOOSH.I have had plp try to follow me and either want to ask me ?'s or Try and jack me but I seem to loose always shake them.1 thing I do is Keep it on the down low near my house I dont like plp on my block knowing what I have thats my #1 rule.

haha, well good luck with that bro- i wish my old lasy would let me assemble motors in my living room like that :thumbsup: the EF will always have a special place in my heart

the only thing I'm not liking too much is the wastegate, deltagate wastegates are notorious for boost creep over 7psi, but I'm sure you probably knew that already. overall looks clean :thumbsup:

Back