Pics of My EG on PIC Coilovers NOT 56K Safe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OEM lip FTW!!1 .. i like thin side moldings .. not a fan of tint.. fishbowl FTW!

Paint the side skirts and the bottoms of the bumpers the same color as the car and it will make it look lower and like you have a lip on it.

leave them black.. you'll regret painting them..

I painted mine and it made the car look a lot better, and the paint hasnt chipped if thats what you were trying to say.

Definitely a hot lip. I'd do it. Also, I like the fact that you're not slamming that thing on the ground. Shows that you're using your head, instead of just going for looks.

I kept mine at a pretty decent ride height as well. I can't stand not being able to go over speed bumps and such.

I like the amber corners you had on that. I'm thinking about getting some of those. I'm also considering side markers, I think some amber ones would look nice with my frost white. Opinions on the sidemarkers?

I like the lip.:thumbsup: I am, however; a fan of tint. Perhaps some lighter tint. You'll enjoy having it in the summer. :D

All amber corners would look good paired with the amber side markers would look really good with the white.

And eg6, I love that hatch, I really like the rat rod look, keeps it stealthy.

this is the drop i had on mine.. pic apex p2's

That looks like a good drop to me.

*sigh* The more and more I try to get used to having an EK and not an EG hatch, the more EG's I see around.

that was the last pic i got of it before it was primered completely white.. never got to finish painting it before it got stolen :(:(

Fuck! I know how that goes man. My EG was stolen once. Miraculously enough I got it back, though at times I wished they had never found it.

How much was that drop by the way?

Should have kept it multi, Im doing that with my EF. Black front bumper and fenders, blue hood, black hatch, and the rest of the car is red with white BBS look-a-like wheels like you had on yours. Like I said I like the rat rod look, all nice flashy paint gets you is attention, wether it be good or bad. They ever recover it?

How much was that drop by the way?

not really sure.. they were full coilovers

Like I said I like the rat rod look, all nice flashy paint gets you is attention, wether it be good or bad. They ever recover it?

it was primered white and had runs and shit all over it, never had the chance to sand them out for paint..

yea, they found it .. they took my PIC coilovers and lcas, wheels/tires, jdm b16, ctr cams, blox mani, chipped p28, neuspeed fr. strut bar, spoon rear strut bar

[/threadjack]

Back