Pics of My EG on PIC Coilovers NOT 56K Safe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm so excited for this summer. Going to register with WWSCC and with the BEAC autocross leagues. I think the next one is July 22, probably go to that and have a friend come with in case something breaks. It would be nice to have a place to put the spare and jack so I don't have to leave them home either.

Man I wish my four door looked as good as yours. I almost picked up a set of webs in like January in fact I was gonna have a friend powder coat them black too. Weird. But they look good. Your car looks good as a whole bro. Now hurry and do that swap. But I know how you feel on the car being slow.

I'm so excited for this summer. Going to register with WWSCC and with the BEAC autocross leagues. I think the next one is July 22, probably go to that and have a friend come with in case something breaks. It would be nice to have a place to put the spare and jack so I don't have to leave them home either.

sounds like a plan.. i never got to auto-x mine.. but i dont have it in my area.. i'd have to drive a couple hours

im looking into getting these and was wondering how it rode and just how low u can go my eg is slammed out super low and dont want to not be able to gothat low when i do get these

That's exactly what I wish my 4-door looked like, the one on my avatar, but with bronze webs with a chrome polished lip.

Don't have it anymore but it was my favorite car. Aside from the wrecked front-end, crooked panels, missing centercaps, cracked windshield, the common missing exterior door trim piece, gutted trunk and the fact that I blew up 4 stereos trying to install them in it.

Back