pics of my EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
ok.. i finally got those 93 GSR wheels.. so i snapped a few pics..

this is a new one of my engine bay.. got the painted header on.. i'm gonna have to redo the top portion..
engineshot.jpg

and here are a couple with my fucked up paint because its partially sanded and my new shoes..
Picture454.jpg

Picture453.jpg

*update w/ pic*.. i got my Autometer Water Temp gauge installed and working.. i just ran it to the stock sender.. it doesnt need to be on the dot, as long as i can tell if i'm overheating. the only this is the light isnt working, so i'm gonna go buy a new bulb and see if it works from there.. i wired it to the ashtray light.. .. i removed my coin tray and used a broken e-brake bezel and cut out a section i could use to mount the gauge and still match the center console :thumbsup: anyways.. here is the pic..
Picture486.jpg

its not the greatest car in the world, but its undergoing its makeover and i love her.. .. :thumbsup:

i ended up getting the wheels for $65.. all they needed were 4 new tires, but luckily my fronts where in perfect condition and the right size so i used them and bought 2 new ones.. i got 195/60/14s for the front and put my 185/60/14s on the rear

thanks for the positive comments guys :thumbsup:

the color is primer red, i'm gonna do that single stage paint job soon, i'm gonna do a gunmetal type color over the red primer and see what it makes of it...i have extra cash because me and my girl got a roommate at our apartment, i need the extra cash and he's giving me half the rent .. , so plan to see more things happen to my car in the near future..

Quoted post[/post]]
looks good. looks like you might need a camber kit though
yea.. still alot of plans for the car..

first off, i'm gonna finish changing over to black interior, then paint, then suspension and rear disc swap...

Back