pics of my friends new sti wing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont think anyone likes the ssr comp wheels

Originally posted by boosted420a@Sep 20 2005, 11:49 PM
If I were in internet Noobie I would get pretty defensive about some of your guys comments, but its ok. I am the owner of this blue WRX. I bought it wingless and it looked like it needed somthing, and the stock wrx wing, IMO, looks pretty homo. Paying $0 for a 2006 STi trunk I thought was a good deal. I like how it looks.

Its ok that some honda owners dont like my car. Im only 18. Please dont be offened if my SSRs cost more than your honda. Or if my car is worth more than your house. :eek:

hhahaha, its all good, free wing, I get to hang my laundry up to dry and get mad downforce yO (almost as good as vtaK)

anywho, you can talk all the shit you want if you run low 13s or better. B)
[post=557509]Quoted post[/post]​

You're only 18, have a subby that has been modified to runs low thirteens, is capable of flying now, and you still have to hang your laundry? At least you do your own laundry or hang it.

Most of us have dryers. They work nice.

Originally posted by driverunknown@Sep 21 2005, 02:03 AM
anywho, you can talk all the shit you want if you run low 13s or better. B)

[post=557562]Quoted post[/post]​

(S14 with an SR20DET)

Ill chime in.

Lose the wing, it doenst make your car go any faster :)

You'll find that most of us on this board are very averse to doing anything to a car that doesnt add some level of functionality to the vehicle. . . . but if you like it then hey -> its your car not mine.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 21 2005, 09:43 AM
well, think of it this way.

atleast its not some aftermarket piece of shit add-on.
[post=557632]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah you've got a point.

It could be some mondo aluminum pepboyz wing or something.

You're only 18, have a subby that has been modified to runs low thirteens, is capable of flying now, and you still have to hang your laundry? At least you do your own laundry or hang it.

Most of us have dryers. They work nice.
[post=557562]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Dryers what are those and what do they do? j/k

Back