Pics of my greddy 15g kit install

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i don't know any boosted civics in my area...except for yours. i'm very seriously considering it.
if i don't boost, i'm gonna get my rims/tires, cf hood, brake upgrades, and etc...
basically right now i've got 2 options:
1- boost my B16
2- keep the B16 n/a and get all my other shit

OR...i might save up a little and see if I can buy a beat up CRX or EG hatch and pop my B16 in there instead.

I would just buy your other shit, because you want a good car all around right? not just a street machine like karnash wants?

boost it. speed is better then looks. my car looks good but there is no speed. god damn fucking d15b8 sucks balls :(

Originally posted by rsaeini@Jul 7 2003, 05:48 PM
i don't know any boosted civics in my area...except for yours. i'm very seriously considering it.
if i don't boost, i'm gonna get my rims/tires, cf hood, brake upgrades, and etc...
basically right now i've got 2 options:
1- boost my B16
2- keep the B16 n/a and get all my other shit

boost.

get the other shit later....

but none of the usual morons 'round yonder have ever heard of a good looking car that goes fast. It has to be ugly as shit and fast as fuck, or else it's a piece of horse shit.

haha

lots of people think my civic is fast but there mostly ricers.

Yeah, check out this integra. Believe it or not, but that thing can probably beat everyone on this board with his old set up, his new one is even better and that thing is seriously an all around awesome car except for the drag spoiler and there is tons more done now.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 7 2003, 07:20 PM
Yeah, check out this integra. Believe it or not, but that thing can probably beat everyone on this board with his old set up, his new one is even better and that thing is seriously an all around awesome car except for the drag spoiler and there is tons more done now.

That poor G2.

With no mods list I wouldn't go saying it could beat anyone here...

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 7 2003, 09:20 PM

man, my garage is faster that that!!!! :lol:

Pooor Pooooor Teggy. :(

Trying to make a boxy G2 teg look like it's got round lines is just blasphemy.

I don't care how fast it is. Unless it can burnout through the first 3 gears, and I mean smoke roolling out of the fenderwells at 80 MPH, I'm not impressed. :(

:fr:

don't get me wrong, i'm not going for the show car look. like someone said earlier, i want an all around car. i'm not going to be getting stuff that isn't functional. you won't see me getting a wing/kit or a paint job any time soon.

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 7 2003, 10:38 AM

interesting....

in your opinion....at what boost level should i get the ic? i wont turn up the boost untill i get at least some shape or form of an intercooler....be it aftermarket or off of a production junkyard car.

well before the intercooler i had it at 6 psi and ran fine all day long...got pissed off and turned it up to 8 psi...i had some serious pinging though :(

after the intercooler it ran fine at 8psi

id say if you are going to go over 7 psi, get an intercooler

edit--- that was on a d15b7 motor...the added revs and compression of the vtec engine may cause you to detonate at a lower pressure...

and you should get better mileage with the afc hack if you get it dyno tuned.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jul 7 2003, 08:50 PM

That poor G2.

With no mods list I wouldn't go saying it could beat anyone here...

Yeah, all I know is JG built the motor, it went 12.4 on his old set up and his new one, is supposed to be just a wee bit faster. I was just saying its possible to have a show quality car that can handle its own at the track.

Back