Pics of My H22A del Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

H22AdelSol

92 JDM Spec

7.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

Chipped P28 next to Prelude P0F ecu (obd2 ecu with obd1 plugs and is a year 95.5)
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

very, very tasteful. you didnt overdo the color. i dig! looks like someone's a lil faster now, too. ;)

what the hell did you do to that poor del sol? you killed it! whats with all the orange? and the batmobile front bumper? noooooooooooo good!

Looks good.

The orange in the interior really adds some highlights. IMO.

Who did the wireing???

I did it myself, just used my d16z6(single VTEC) harness and lenghened all the wires, added knock.

what the hell did you do to that poor del sol? you killed it! whats with all the orange? and the batmobile front bumper? noooooooooooo good!

Umm it came with the batmobile front bumper and i think the car looks good both ways, ill take another pic and show u.

I'da put a stock coupe front bumper and headlights on it before the shogun thing that you added, but that's just me.

The orange is ok, but not my style, either.

The grill stuff up front... I'd change it to some natural aluminum expanded material. It'd look much better than colored, IMHO.

H22ADelSol what modifications did you do to the chasis??? Or what mounts did you use???
I want to do a h22 or b18c1 swap?? But my car is not even vtec??? Im not that of a expert at engine swap. What did you do to get the h22 to work???? :)

not diggin it at all <_<

but hey...

if you like it thats all that really matters :)

swap looks good, other than that the rest of the car just isn't me,

like E said, all that matters is that you like it, afterall it's your ride.

Personally i love the swap but not really diggin the front bumper and mesh! i love del sols..im just dont look right in them for some reason...im a lil too tall! anyways...have loads of fun...hows that tq steer? lol!

Back