pics of my motor swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looks like a clean job, just nned some rims and tires some springs and a wash and it will be pimp.

s40358c9ccf880.jpg

cause intake pipes are overrated, we just strap the filter to the throttle body

EDIT: be on the look out for AEM's hybrid intakes, they have a B16 EF one so it will actually fit

looks good :thumbsup:

lol yea the pipe would hit my positive terminal on the battery so i just put the filter on the throttle body so i would have something. yea wheels are among the many plans i have for this car. i have coil overs sitting in the garage im putting those on when i get new struts

i wish i had an ef....

dammit....i want an ef....

if milan had waited like 10 more minutes, i woulda bought his from him...but nooo...sell it to the first person who shows him the money, regardless of who's desperately trying to log on to tell him he wants to buy his hatch....

bah! lol....

I rode in it... I would like my 20 minutes back though. Nah just playing Jason, love hte swap hope Joel likes it too... maybe you could try a battery relocation kit from summit so you can run an intake or some shit?

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 20 2004, 12:15 AM
i wish i had an ef....

dammit....i want an ef....

if milan had waited like 10 more minutes, i woulda bought his from him...but nooo...sell it to the first person who shows him the money, regardless of who's desperately trying to log on to tell him he wants to buy his hatch....

bah! lol....

where the BOO HOO picture when you need it?

and for those who dont want to click the link....

s40358cb6ef433.jpg

s40358cd63f7b9.jpg

oh, and if ya want some seats ive got some grey 98 LX seats in great cond. if ya want 'em....cheep!

i would man but i have a set out of an 00 sitting in front of the car that i got for free.

yea, the kid that i bought my motor from gave me the exhaust off his car so thats what is on there. but im ditching it for either the APEX'I world sport exhaust, Tanabe super medalion hyper spec, or thermal's cat back system. i just need the money first.

Back