pics of my newly turboed 2nd gen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

s3fc452c609cbd.jpg

s3fc4528622300.jpg

s3fc452a407544.jpg

shes been down for a while, but finally shes running. that is a obx manifold and i DID brace it and reweld it. still cutting my front bumper, but other than that, my babys back!

***lined up the pics properly for ya***

Very nice id like to do that to my 2nd gen as well. Is that a b16 your boosting?

yup, its a b16a, still using the ls trans though :(
heres the specs, for those that might be interested:
t3/t4 57 trim .60 a/r
custom 2 1/2 inch dp (soon to have a e-cutout)
johnny racer intercooler (6"x30"x3")
obx turbo manifold (braced and rewelded...wastegate flange widend and relocated)
tial 38mm wastegate (custom dumptube)
turbo xs rfl blow off valve
dsm 450cc injectors
safc version II (bought it because it comes with a knock monitor)
gsr cams

the wastegate spring is set at 7psi but i hope to tune and boost to 12psi daily. next mod is a msd btm and a propane injection system....

you are going pretty sleeperish arent you???

the black intercooler and pipes is nice

yup, gotta go sleeper nowadays...in hawaii, theres soooooo many cars that get jacked. i figure if i go sleeper, theres a lesser chance of me having my baby kidnapped.

mmmm......hawaii

i love hawaii, i got to go for a week like 5years ago and i just wanted to stay...forever

as far as getting jacked, invest in one of those pager alarms. they are super nice, if you get remote start and you think someone is trying to break into your car then start it and see what they do y0!!!

Hawaii sucks. My friends 2000 gsr got stolen 1 week after he got it. 3 Years later and still nothing. Kinda sad how our police have the worst percentage of cases solved in the nation.

how in the fuck?!?!?!?!?!

you're on a fuckin island smaller than most cities

72 year old walmart 3rd shift security guy armed with nothing but a flashlight >>>>> Hawaii police

:lol:
72 year old walmart 3rd shift security guy armed with nothing but a flashlight >>>>> Hawaii police

now thats sig material....hehe

yah, the cops here are terrible...i dont know if i posted this story, but here it is...

Like 6 months ago, these punks came up to me and my friends. they had bats and shit, one of them was about to hit me in the fuckin head, but his friend told him not to, so what does he do? he bashes in my rear window of my integra. then they drive off. the cops come, and luckily we had their LICENCE PLATE number. the guys first said they were from ewa beach when they came up to us. the cops told us they traced the license plate we gave them, and sure enough, it was from ewa beach. well, they interviewed all of us, got our statements...6 fuckin months later, NO CALL, no nothing. these motherfuckers were about to bash my fuckin head in and the cops do jack shit about it. 2 months after the incident, a kid got stabbed at the same jack in the box where this happened, THATS when i got a call, but they only left a message on my answering machine...no follow up or nothing. fuck the hawaii cops cuzz they fuckin suck...

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 26 2003, 03:22 AM
mmmm......hawaii

i love hawaii, i got to go for a week like 5years ago and i just wanted to stay...forever

as far as getting jacked, invest in one of those pager alarms. they are super nice, if you get remote start and you think someone is trying to break into your car then start it and see what they do y0!!!

good call on the remote start. NO! :thumbsdown: you just started it for them so they can drive it away! :lol:

Originally posted by get_nick@Nov 26 2003, 04:43 AM

good call on the remote start. NO! :thumbsdown: you just started it for them so they can drive it away! :lol:

my r/s has three shutdowns...touching the brake,using the shifter[auto],and 3000 rpm.so if you have no key you're not goin anywhere ;)

and I love sleepers...nice ride

Originally posted by deth101+Nov 26 2003, 07:32 AM-->
@Nov 26 2003, 04:43 AM

good call on the remote start. NO!  :thumbsdown:  you just started it for them so they can drive it away!  :lol:

my r/s has three shutdowns...touching the brake,using the shifter[auto],and 3000 rpm.so if you have no key you're not goin anywhere ;)

and I love sleepers...nice ride

:werd:

even with remote start you still need a key to drive away

Back