Pics of my ride:)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I thought the SIR in Canada was the same as the US EX model and the SI was the same as the US SI model

ahhh what do I know

I must say sleeper the car is very clean Big ups! :thumbsup:, i wana be able to get a clean CRX but i live in new england so i gota do bodywork on it to get it good (gd f*cking weather and potholes!)

Originally posted by B16+Jun 25 2003, 08:05 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 24 2003, 11:35 PM
autometer sucks

how so?
i loved my 5" silver tach (dx came w/out tach :( )

Its an internet hyped ordeal.. apparently some import idiots can't hook shit up right (since that is why 95% of the gauges fail) nd they blame it on the brand. Autometer is used in Nascar, NHRA, the IHRA, and many many other forms of racing, we use them in our mach1, never any problems. Hook them up right and they are great guages.

I 2nd domeskilla thoughts

<b16 quote>how so?
i loved my 5" silver tach (dx came w/out tach ) end quote>

I have a DX and I installed a 2 and 5/8 tach no big friggin ass ugly looking tach for me if I want a shift light hondata has a built in one if I want to see my RPMs in # form I can read my AVC-R if I want a quick glance to see where its at I can peek at my nice little tach gauge

I really hate big tachs to me its up there with big wings on the back of a civic with type R stickers

Jeff

Well some of us blind people, need to have big 1 inch numbers to see where the rpms are at, and they are way more accurate then the stock ones IMO.

agreed, i just hooked up my autometer tach today, RPM's are wayyy easier to tell, more accurate by a long shot, also air/fuel is for when i get new cams, so i know its all going right, the oil pressure ( i dont have hooked up yet) came with the clutster which i bought off my friend for $30 bucks canadian, cant beat that. Also, autometer are damn good gauges, and well priced, i dont know how stupid some people can be not to hook them up right, but hell theres ricers putting LED's in windsheild squirters so i guess anything is possible.

Autometer has a contact to supply aircraft gauges to some of the manufactures so if they supply them to the one of the most stringently regulated industries in the world then they must be of a high quality

I'm agreeing with Milan on this one. Your style is definite not my style.
Kill List
Turbo Volvo
Integra Type R
Numerous civic SiR's ( 1999-2000)
New Civic SiR 2002
GSR's left and right.
Eagle Talon TSi AWD
a few 5.0L mustangs
B16 powered 1992 Civic
1992 16v VW GTi
Civic Si's ( to many to count)
Sentra SeR's ( so slow...)
lots more to come.

You need to meet up with some folks who have actually MODDED their cars. You've done a good bit of work to yours... Where's the "Got Killed By" list?

Also, if you beat a 5.0L Mustang, I feel sorry for the owner. Someone REALLY doesn't deserve to drive their Mustang if they can't beat a 15 second CRX.

well , seriously who actually makes a got killed list? no one i know of, also most of the stangs i beat were from 0-80, after that they start to pull, but so far ive taken 2 auto 5L's in the 1/4 mile.

Race me. I'd getcha 3 cars out of the hole, I'd wager. I got a b16a CRX that runs 14.9's out of the hole by 2 cars and he was on drag radials.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jun 26 2003, 05:20 AM
Race me. I'd getcha 3 cars out of the hole, I'd wager. I got a b16a CRX that runs 14.9's out of the hole by 2 cars and he was on drag radials.

oohhh ohhhh ooohhh race me :D altho, i'd have to stick some et streets on the mach, but its still street legal. it runs low 10's on a good day, high 10's on a hot and humid day. jk jody, i am going to buy a 89 lx and build it for the 8" tire class.

i dont think this was a fight or saying can u beat my car, if u can good 4 u, remember 14.91 is with a dead stock clutch, short ram intake and exhaust. dont act like its running near to its potential yet, or ur kidding urself.

Put a clutch in it, get it tuned. COme to Memphis, and we'll go to the motorsports park and hook em up.

Back