Pics of my Ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

22crazy

s3f41485b668b1.jpg

s3f4148708b2a2.jpg

s3f41488b02724.jpg

By the way, the wing is carbon fiber.

I love black...very clean but the ricer caliper paint gets a thumbs down from me...all in all,clean..black..sweet..steelies always look cool to me[I run em too]

Looks nice mang, really clean. :thumbsup:

I don't really like the wing, but at least its not 3 feet in the air.

And those aren't steelies.

Nice Ride. Drop it and it'll look better.

actually i dropped it already in the back just those pics are old, only when i put my suspension (shocks and coils) in the front.

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 18 2003, 04:55 PM

And those aren't steelies.

ma bad,115 heat index in Iowa today,still seeing dots everywhere,but I still dont like the paint...might w/slotted or drilled rotors

I always like to see a car go with the blackout theme. Looks good man. Love the caliper paint too.

i love the black on black, doing same with my sol ;)

Nice car and the wing fits in great. I'd personally change the wheels to something else cause its too dim all black. Good job though :worthy:

does it have stealth technology? must be because thats alot of black :p

lol j/k man it looks pretty good

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Aug 18 2003, 11:14 PM-->
Oh BOY! ANOTHER black hatch with black wheels! Yay!
Would you rather it be pink?

deth101 Posted: Aug 18 2003
@ 10:53 PM
...very clean but the ricer caliper paint gets a thumbs down from me...

So, do Porsche and BMW get a thumbs down too because they have colored less boring, or as you put it "ricer" looking calipers?

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Aug 19 2003, 12:44 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Aug 18 2003, 11:14 PM
Oh BOY! ANOTHER black hatch with black wheels! Yay!

Would you rather it be pink?

I never thought of that, but then again, it wouldn't be that bad. At least it'd be unique rather than everyone that says, "I modify my Honda to look different" and plop, here appears another lowered Honda with black wheels. Whoopty fucking do. In the Honda world, NOTHING really impresses me anymore. It's all been done. It's all been said. NEXT!

I like it, nice ride.

Me personally I don't like colored calipers, but then again I like my shit plain jane,

So, you have some balls under the hood to back that whip?? :D

nice car,

Milan

Back