Pics of my Ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Aug 19 2003, 06:49 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Aug 19 2003, 12:44 PM
Loco Honkey
@Aug 18 2003, 11:14 PM
Oh BOY!  ANOTHER black hatch with black wheels!  Yay!

Would you rather it be pink?

I never thought of that, but then again, it wouldn't be that bad. At least it'd be unique rather than everyone that says, "I modify my Honda to look different" and plop, here appears another lowered Honda with black wheels. Whoopty fucking do. In the Honda world, NOTHING really impresses me anymore. It's all been done. It's all been said. NEXT!

Rarely do I see people claiming their shit is original, personally I won't think original till I see someone do a hovercraft conversion on their civic, but hey.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Aug 19 2003, 10:22 AM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 19 2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Aug 19 2003, 12:44 PM
Loco Honkey
@Aug 18 2003, 11:14 PM
Oh BOY!  ANOTHER black hatch with black wheels!  Yay!

Would you rather it be pink?

I never thought of that, but then again, it wouldn't be that bad. At least it'd be unique rather than everyone that says, "I modify my Honda to look different" and plop, here appears another lowered Honda with black wheels. Whoopty fucking do. In the Honda world, NOTHING really impresses me anymore. It's all been done. It's all been said. NEXT!

Rarely do I see people claiming their shit is original, personally I won't think original till I see someone do a hovercraft conversion on their civic, but hey.

:lol:

I see an assload of original stuff. Custom bodywork, paint, and stereo installs. Call it rice, but it's a fuck of a lot more original than performance mods.

:thumbsup: I like it a lot, I really wish my car was black so I could do that theme but its red :(. I also have red calipers but then again they match my car and I have 16's so they show through nicely.

I personally am loving the headlights, just because they look clean and I haven't gotten sick of blacked out headlights yet.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 19 2003, 02:01 PM
Shhhhhhhhh... Milan! Do you want to get stabbed??? :lol:

hey man, only the front calipers are red. I still have rear drums and those are fuckin drowned in flat black. There is nothing I hate more than colored drums.

But man, all fast cars come with red calipers, it's a rule :p

i like the wheels and colour skeem, thats wat i wanna do to my rex, not to in love with the coloured calipers, but very nice all the same.

Back