Pics of my swap finally

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dont have a tach yet lol. My LO PO dx standard didnt come with one. lol. And yes you bastards I admit it I was giving the car some loving. I dont know how that shot got on there :) j/k I told u bastards to be nice..... .Guess your being decent so ill shut up.. Thanks again everyone.

You are getting quite a collection of nice cars there. May I ask why you go from a wrx, a gsxr to a dx with a b16a swap?

Well Ive owned like 4 subarus. Old brats and wagons and stuff. Once I started making good money I had my eye on a wrx. Then the Del Sol that I had got jacked so I bought a WRX. I love street bikes too so I bought the 2001 gixxer. And Ive always been big into honda/acuras my last project was the del sol and this time i wanted to do an older ef body so I bought my civic with the intention of building it. Most Importantly YOU GOTTA HAVE TOYS MAN!!!

-Justin

hey whitewrx02 ill be doin my swap here in a couple weeks....besides the complete change over kit that you got:

what other odds and ins did you have to do to make the swap work ?

how much did all the "extras" cost you ?

and can the swap be done in a weekend or will more time be needed ?

canada20.jpg

I didn't know Pills lived in Vancouver, lol.

Jesus, that rope bridge looks mad scary. Why did you take a picture of a Mustang? OH YA, great looking swap man, hope mine turns out that good.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jul 23 2003, 01:25 AM
canada20.jpg

I didn't know Pills lived in Vancouver, lol.

Is it just me, or does that guy on the sidewalk have a vastly oversized Uzi? :blink: :blink:

LOL My friend posted our vacation pics on that same link.. lol thats too funny. Sorry guys no more pics of the swap until i gettem reposted thx

Back