pics of my turbo setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zap45

here are pics of my turbo setup going on my f22b dohc
here the progress so far i will post more when i complete it.
Also looking for a downpipe with a sharp angle bend so that it wont hit alternator

Attachments

• turbo1.jpg
    turbo1.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 349
  • turbo2.jpg
    turbo2.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 267
eBay turbo and mani is the reason you are looking for such a sharply bent downpipe. If that's all you have, I'd say return it and start over, man. I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm just saying that eBay shit doesn't hold up unfortunately.

i got the intercooler pipe to i think this turbo will work for a basic setup i not returning nothing i should noe post pic of this if i gonna get negative feedback

I'm just letting you know the reason why you are going to be searching for a specific downpipe. I had an eBay setup that was going to be going on my car, and decided against it after I bolted it up and found that there was little room for my downpipe, let alone a dumptube for the wastegate. Good luck, you're going to have some fitment issues, man.

Oh, and it's not negative feedback, its criticism. I've done this already.

eBay turbo and mani is the reason you are looking for such a sharply bent downpipe. If that's all you have, I'd say return it and start over, man. I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm just saying that eBay shit doesn't hold up unfortunately.

Mutha' phuckin' :werd:

To the OP your only choice is to fab your own pie-cut DP.

that what im trying together is the downpipe im only gonna run 7psi nothing exciting but i will get that downpipe figured out next i got to get is wastegate, ecu bigger injectors the whole works thanks and sorry ;)

Well at least buy a decent wastegate so the boost doesn't spike on ya.

Best gates out there are any TiAL or Synapse. Both can be had for 200-300$ new or cheaper used. Good luck.

and what boost controller do you recommend?

You dont need a boost controller, just get a spring.. they make 7lb springs and just tune it to run off the wastegate.

Well at least buy a decent wastegate so the boost doesn't spike on ya.

Best gates out there are any TiAL or Synapse. Both can be had for 200-300$ new or cheaper used. Good luck.

Turbosmart is also a great brand. around the same price range. Go with the 38mm ultragate. I never get boost spike with it.

Back