*pics* of the BFGoodrich event

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rsaeini

Hey guys, here are some of the pics I took from the BFGoodrich event this past weekend at the California Speedway.
I put all the pics on my Geocities page cuz our gallery is down, we can't upload pics yet, and I didn't want to waste server space with my stupid pics. I'm pretty sure B wants to use it for better stuff. Enjoy the pics.

event Pics. - it's a fast load, even on a 56K.

ok. i just updated some more pictures but the stupid site won't let anyone access it cuz i've transferred too much data within this hour. give it about an hour from the time of this post and then try it again.

GEOCITIES sux. it's free, but it sux ass. hey B, how's about a small section on HondaSwap.com for me... :D

Originally posted by rsaeini@Jun 30 2003, 06:38 PM
GEOCITIES sux. it's free, but it sux ass. hey B, how's about a small section on HondaSwap.com for me... :D

you can use the gallery if you like...

if you want some webspace/email, hit me up. I really can't have everyone hitting me up for this. so if you have something valuable to put up on there, then im willling... i.e, pills' space- https://hondaswap.com/~pills

Back