pics of the Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
if you read this post about the Integra this girl that owes me money for, i stated that i would post pics of it for those that may wanna buy it in the coming week or so. its a 1990 Acura Integra GS with 1xx,xxx miles on it (not sure because i have the title packed up in a box). anyways, heres the pics of it:

**56k warning**

s3f9adc7753037.jpg

s3f9adc8a57e51.jpg

s3f9adc9b50923.jpg

s3f9adca9b98d0.jpg

s3f9adcb97a137.jpg

as i stated in that other post, the car doesnt run. i dunno whats wrong with it..prolly needs a new distributor but i have new plugs, cap and rotor and a new battery in it. those wheels that are on it, i have no clue where she got those from (prolly bought em from someone <_< ) but they look like complete ass and i am not sure about the tires on them either. i really hate to do that to a friend, but i gotta do what i gotta do. she will prolly hate me afterwards, but fuck it....

if you read this post about the Integra this girl that owes me money for, i stated that i would post pics of it for those that may wanna buy it in the coming week or so. its a 1990 Acura Integra GS with 1xx,xxx miles on it (not sure because i have the title packed up in a box). anyways, heres the pics of it:

**56k warning**

s3f9adc8a57e51.jpg

is that SHIT on the rear right tire i see :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i dunno. those pics were taken at some friends of hers farm. i was there and snapped the pics (just in case this was gonna have to happen). the car is now at her apt complex and is easy to get to. god i dont wanna have to do this!!

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 25 2003, 08:54 PM
i dunno. those pics were taken at some friends of hers farm. i was there and snapped the pics (just in case this was gonna have to happen). the car is now at her apt complex and is easy to get to. god i dont wanna have to do this!!

and I know exactly how to get to it. :D

You have no choice man. repo it. but get off my ass about the money for my car, Its saturday. it's time for me to relax. :ph34r:

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 25 2003, 03:57 PM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Oct 25 2003, 08:54 PM

You have no choice man. repo it. but get off my ass about the money for my car, Its saturday. it's time for me to relax. :ph34r:

is that why you dont have AIM cut on so i wont bug you about it? <_< i wanna hurry up and pay your ass so that i have one less thing to worry about.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Oct 25 2003, 09:13 PM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 25 2003, 03:57 PM
TrailorParkPimp
@Oct 25 2003, 08:54 PM

is that why you dont have AIM cut on so i wont bug you about it? <_< i wanna hurry up and pay your ass so that i have one less thing to worry about.

Don't fucking worry about it right now. Just relax for once man.

I don't have aim on because i'm gettin ready to leave for work and I'm eating...I want to eat...in peace...for once.

it is a real nice looking Teg. I'd love to have a B18 in my Civic...but I'd lose hp. :unsure:

I say you get it running, and throw the fucker up on Ebay for $800 and see if anyone takes it. :)

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 25 2003, 11:10 PM
it is a real nice looking Teg. I'd love to have a B18 in my Civic...but I'd lose hp. :unsure:

I say you get it running, and throw the fucker up on Ebay for $800 and see if anyone takes it. :)

LOL yeah u would lose hp if the B18a1 thats in it into your Civic Si. i will sell it as-is for $660 which is the remaining balance of what i was "selling" that car for. i mean hell, thats a damn good deal....i could say fuck it and fix the damn car and drive it, but i really dont want it....

Back