1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pics of the Integra

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by BodyDroppedNikes, Oct 25, 2003.

1. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

if you read this post about the Integra this girl that owes me money for, i stated that i would post pics of it for those that may wanna buy it in the coming week or so. its a 1990 Acura Integra GS with 1xx,xxx miles on it (not sure because i have the title packed up in a box). anyways, heres the pics of it:

**56k warning**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

as i stated in that other post, the car doesnt run. i dunno whats wrong with it..prolly needs a new distributor but i have new plugs, cap and rotor and a new battery in it. those wheels that are on it, i have no clue where she got those from (prolly bought em from someone <_< ) but they look like complete ass and i am not sure about the tires on them either. i really hate to do that to a friend, but i gotta do what i gotta do. she will prolly hate me afterwards, but fuck it....

2. haccord141

haccord141 Senior Member

3. BodyDroppedNikes

i dunno. those pics were taken at some friends of hers farm. i was there and snapped the pics (just in case this was gonna have to happen). the car is now at her apt complex and is easy to get to. god i dont wanna have to do this!!

4. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

and I know exactly how to get to it. :D

You have no choice man. repo it. but get off my ass about the money for my car, Its saturday. it's time for me to relax. :ph34r:

5. BodyDroppedNikes

is that why you dont have AIM cut on so i wont bug you about it? <_< i wanna hurry up and pay your ass so that i have one less thing to worry about.

6. jamesA

Don't fucking worry about it right now. Just relax for once man.

I don't have aim on because i'm gettin ready to leave for work and I'm eating...I want to eat...in peace...for once.

7. BodyDroppedNikes

8. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

looks like its in good shape! :thumbsup: damn..i would love to have that B18 in my rex.

9. jamesA

it is a real nice looking Teg. I'd love to have a B18 in my Civic...but I'd lose hp. :unsure:

I say you get it running, and throw the fucker up on Ebay for $800 and see if anyone takes it. :)

10. BodyDroppedNikes

LOL yeah u would lose hp if the B18a1 thats in it into your Civic Si. i will sell it as-is for $660 which is the remaining balance of what i was "selling" that car for. i mean hell, thats a damn good deal....i could say fuck it and fix the damn car and drive it, but i really dont want it....

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted