Pics Of The Ls/t Del Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolReaver

I like the lowering of the eibach sportline springs, not too low or too high :)

apexi n1 :thumbsup:

s3eac8f79668c2.jpg

s3eac8ddd668d8.jpg

Interior, AC gauges and gauge faces

s3eac8e122bf2d.jpg

SS manifold :thumbsup: Unpolished cause im too lazy :thumbsdown:

No dumptube owns :p

you can see the resistors needed for the dsm injectors to work

s3eac8e25c832d.jpg

Front end and intercooler

s3eac8dfca875e.jpg

Oil drain and bov

s3eac8e4965631.jpg

compressor and oil line to pressure sensor
the red hose covering is there to protect the nylon from heat...

s3eac8e39dbbad.jpg

hella BAD ASS!!! I want turbo so badly these days, mostly because of the spooling sounds and the power band.

Not to add anything negative or anything but to get a couple more horses is upgrade the power and ground wires, I love the little 12 gauge one you got going on and the "intake" side of the turbo. Also, you know if the airflow is guided into a sucking devise (turbo) it pulls in better and cleaner air which is great. www.overboost.com knows what manometer is used for and tested the shit.

Is the turbo pretty loud? I am just wondering on what kinds are loud and whatnot.

Overall, very clean and nice car y0! :D

Thanks for the replies-

As far as noise from the turbo, the whistling is pretty loud when it starts to spool up, but its drowned out by the sound of spinning tires :) and the wastegate opening...the wastegate sounds soo badass, the only way i can really describe it is like taking a sheet of aluminum and ripping it in half..also kinda like the sound of a lot of high pressure water coming out of a nozzle (car wash sprayer comes to mind) its not really too loud but it just sounds amazing

Slammed89integra, im not exactly sure what you meant by this

"you know if the airflow is guided into a sucking devise (turbo) it pulls in better and cleaner air which is great"

Perhaps an actual filter on the turbo? Id love to, but as you can see the compressor sits right on top of the radiator fan and thats after i hacked away almost the entire right side of the fan shroud...right now my radiator fan wont spin cause the compressor is sitting right there, so im gonna have to get a slim fan soon to prevent overheating.

get some grill shit back up there in front of the intercooler before a rock or some other road debris shit fucks it up

having a large chunk of shit go flying through the intercooler is more gayer

and what the fuck am i supposed to look for in the FAQ????

dont you have a phone to answer or something :lol:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 28 2003, 02:33 AM
having a large chunk of shit go flying through the intercooler is more gayer

and what the fuck am i supposed to look for in the FAQ????

dont you have a phone to answer or something :lol:

i couldn't think of a better image/emoticon to use.... so i went for the faq one. lol

as for the phone, its been quiet for an hour now :)

Originally posted by DTEC@Apr 28 2003, 08:45 AM
what re you expecting from it at the track?

Once I up the boost to 8-10 psi , and get my chip tuned and a new clutch, id like to run low 13's on street tires. 12's on slicks. Right now on 5 psi i would guess it would run somewhere around a 13.9, With a pos stock clutch and 2 inch exhaust. I'd say i could get at least 25 whp by gettting a full 3 inch exhaust, and after tuning i could gain another 35 whp.

As far as the radar detector- its really not too bad. Last night I was driving down a 2 lane highway in 3rd, at 4k rpm, about to open the throttle up and boost my way to 100 mph :) radar detector goes off so i get off the throttle and about 1/8 mile ahead there is a cop on the shoulder, with his lights off. :)

I had the same one. Would never trust it on the highway here (instant-on radar), but it saved me in town enough. It's nothing compared to the $200 Whistler voice/text/everything radar detector I bought new off eBay for $55.

radar detector...... ony one you need to know about is Valentine 1 :worthy:

Yeah what I was getting at before was that when induction systems are guided they pull more air in then if they left open end. A good article at overboost I believe this should be the same idea though for a turbo aswell because a turbo sucks a good amount of air also.

I saw the same car with the same setup for much less. I think you should sell it to Tom for that amount and buy yourself a 91 crx hf and drop the same shit in there. you'd own all, even tom, then.

Back