Pic's of the Rex!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88bluehf

Just thought I would show you guys a few pictures of my CR-X. I was needing a few honest opinions on where to go with my car. Im planning on adding a Wing West RS kit and painting it S2000 Suzuka blue.Thanks!
gallery_33781_385_1213.jpg

gallery_33781_385_27171.jpg

gallery_33781_385_26370.jpg

gallery_33781_385_47239.jpg

gallery_33781_385_19206.jpg

gallery_33781_385_30410.jpg

gallery_33781_385_51764.jpg

gallery_33781_385_30534.jpg

you've got a very clean crx. the body and interior are both in very good condition... not a very common thing for a 17 y/o car. i'm not much for body kits, but i think the ww kit looks good on crx's. i'm not much for blues, but of course not everybody is gonna have the same favorite color :p . i don't really care for those wheels either, but to each their own. i do think you have a great platform for building... it's always nice to start with a nice, fresh car.

clean car and I LOVE blue Im going to go midnight blue on mine I THINK still not sure lol I know im want to do blue black interior so trying to get a paint job with that same aspect...or wouldn't mind doing a red black interior that would look kinda nice too and just have a red outside dunno still got time to think

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy+Jun 19 2005, 09:47 PM-->
CiViC_SOHC
@Jun 19 2005, 07:27 PM
clean car and I LOVE blue Im going to go midnight blue on mine I THINK still not sure lol I know im want to do blue black interior so trying to get a paint job with that same aspect...or wouldn't mind doing a red black interior that would look kinda nice too and just have a red outside dunno still got time to think
[post=514077]Quoted post[/post]​

.. looks nice man .. are you running a full y8 swap or you got a mini me ... also are you running the si trans ??? over looks good .. boost that little bastard and you'll be set sohc=love boost
[post=514176]Quoted post[/post]​

full y8 swap with si trans...as soon as i get a little more money i plan on adding about 7psi to this motor. i have an extra block and stuff i want to build so that i can put about 20 on it.

i like it...its clean too..i also have a rex...

i like the si door panels better, they are cheap too...i think it would look nice that s2k color but i tent to like darker colors..mine is getting a midnightblue with a purple pearl coating...
good luck
is the car just for drag?

Originally posted by formby@Jun 20 2005, 08:33 AM
i like it...its clean too..i also have a rex...

i like the si door panels better, they are cheap too...i think it would look nice that s2k color but i tent to like darker colors..mine is getting a midnightblue with a purple pearl coating...
good luck
is the car just for drag?
[post=514292]Quoted post[/post]​

nice choice on colors....where can you find 88 si door panels cheap? this is information i would kill to have...lol..

i bought mine on ebay for $80 from a private seller....

dig the power windows :thumbsup: where did you get them ?
how do like your projector headlights? I love mine, even better with hids

are you going to lower your crx?

other than that looking good

i purchased the p/w from a guy in england...i just have a conservative drop of 1.5..im digging the projectors just need new corner lenses and hid.

Do a swap instead of the Body Kit....much better way to spend your money.

hid kit best and cheapest place I found for the kit and for replacement bulbs.

i am still looking for a good place for corners

how much did you spend on your power windows?

thanks for the link....i spent about 300 for all my power window stuff...i bought my regulators from a1 electric for 200. and 2 sets of controls for 100

Looks super clean.
But I'm not digging the wheels.
Just keep going though, it looks like you know what you are doing, and to me it is in the right direction.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jun 21 2005, 11:26 PM
Looks super clean.
But I'm not digging the wheels.
Just keep going though, it looks like you know what you are doing, and to me it is in the right direction.
[post=515102]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah but at least there integra alloys. And as far as blue gos the color sounds good but i think rex's arent enough for a blue, it takes away fro mthe car to much. Rex's i think need a color that sets the car off not makes the car. If you know what i mean.

i would love to paint it black, but would rather not strip the whole car down to do so. i should have sprayed my engine bay when i had it the engine out last.

Originally posted by UDT@Jun 22 2005, 01:37 AM

And as far as blue gos the color sounds good but i think rex's arent enough for a blue, it takes away fro mthe car to much. Rex's i think need a color that sets the car off not makes the car. If you know what i mean.
[post=515111]Quoted post[/post]​

i disagree I have seen several crx's that are blue and I think they look really good with that color. expesically the civic si blue or a dark blue

Originally posted by 88bluehf@Jun 19 2005, 04:59 PM

[post=514055]Quoted post[/post]​

is that a integra arm rest?
it looks good, :thumbsup:
I'm going to look into doing that to my crx

Originally posted by 88bluehf+Jun 22 2005, 10:26 AM-->
Originally posted by ripperbone@Jun 22 2005, 10:21 AM
88bluehf
@Jun 19 2005, 04:59 PM

[post=514055]Quoted post[/post]​

is that a integra arm rest?
it looks good, :thumbsup:
I'm going to look into doing that to my crx
[post=515237]Quoted post[/post]​

its actually a 92-95 civic four door. i have a fairly nice one for sale. Armrest
[post=515239]Quoted post[/post]​

i would buy that from you.

Originally posted by 88bluehf@Jun 20 2005, 08:08 PM
i just have a conservative drop of 1.5.
[post=514554]Quoted post[/post]​

lol my crx is lower than yours...im on stock springs :p are you going to go lower in the future?

btw, looks very clean.

Back