Pics of the Tein install

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

your car looks really good!! i like your wheels a lot!

Cool, I figured that they would be a little much...... The car will be daily driven, but a weekend warrior at the 1/4 mile track..... Thus, I'll stick to my original plan of Skunk2 coilovers and KYB AGX adjustables. Thanks man!

Yup. If you're going to just drive it around town and run the quarter mile, there's no reason to spend the extra cash on a full coilover system. You'd end up almost $2000 in the hole after you got the EDFC installed.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jul 27 2003, 12:58 AM-->
Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jul 27 2003, 12:38 AM
Calesta
@Jul 27 2003, 12:29 AM
Apparently they charge $151 to tow from Carrollton, then another fucking $66 to "unload" the car from the tow truck... then an "impound fee" and a bunch of other crap. Somehow it all came out to just under $200

under 200? the tow plus unload alone is over 200, let alone other fees. you prolly meant 300 but w/e, sorry i seem to notice math errors like that, what can i say, intended engineering majors are like that i guess, lol :p

and :yes:, the tiens look VERY nice

It was $195.07, which is just under $200. Their fee structure should have put it right at around $300, but I wasn't going to bitch about it. They're going to hell anyway. Assholes.

As for the "intended engineering major"

FUCK YOU

I have my degree. Go sit on a pile of rusty nails.

i wasnt being an ass, i was just joking around. i knew you had ur degree, thats why i said it. but if it was their mistake then their loss and good for you. i just wanted to make it clear that i wasnt trying to be a jackass about it.

It doesn't matter. I haven't had the chance to get the money back, and Emily paid me for the tow. If I can get the cash back (doubt it), I'll send it back her way... but I really don't think it's going to happen. Arguing with those thieves is always useless.

I was quoted $1630 shipped for the Flex + EDFC from a guy in Houston Texas..... If anyone wants that deal, start an account on www.humbleperformance.com/forum and U2U GenXConcepts....... He's got everything CHEAP!!!! Volk wheels, buncha stuff.

I drove on my FLEX system last night.... very very nice! :thumbsup:

Back