Picture of the day. Work safe.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
some day i'll get rep for posting a hot wife like jeffie.

snuffx-dot-com-oh-snap-you-got-da-a.jpg

I would've put You've got the HIV.

It just rolls off the tongue better, iMO

OMG I have to send that to my boyfriend's ex. She's going into the Peace Corps and going to Cameroon... for AIDS research. Probably because she has it herself.... omg I have to send that to her e-mail. hahahahaha

OMG I have to send that to my boyfriend's ex. She's going into the Peace Corps and going to Cameroon... for AIDS research. Probably because she has it herself.... omg I have to send that to her e-mail. hahahahaha

Damn thats cold

ooh burn

uh, well... if you knew this bitch, you wouldn't say that... the woman has stalked me on AIM for like a year now... still e-mails my bf and has it in her crazy mind that she's going to marry him and have his children and I'm just white trash... she's very nuts. trust me... i have reasons to hate her.

Back