Picture of the Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are a lot of riced out one here in kato...

Originally posted by civicdx92@Nov 9 2003, 01:54 PM
I wonder what kind of mods can be done to a GT anyway...

Intake, exhaust, custom cams, higher comp pistons, weight reduction on the car.

Or you could swap in a GTP motor...it'd be easier to just buy one though. :p

I've heard you can swap in a older Berreta 5 speed in there and have the worlds first (I guess) 5 speed Grand Prix. :eek:

200 hp Series II V6s are strong motors. Get it up to 250 hp NA and you'd give Civic Si's a whooping and scare a lot of other cars out there.

take your spear tire out of the trunk along with the jack and other shit thats not bolted down. dont you have AAA anyways. no need for spare. you should look in to a exhaust for it like in feb because of all the extra money they are giving us for comm. get like a k&n filter too

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Nov 7 2003, 03:42 AM
Wanna buy another B13 Black SE-R?? I've got 2 of em for sale! JDM motor'ed 150 hp! :)

i had a jdm motor 2 1/4 catback and an intake

no thanks though, im going back to nissan next but its RWD
im gonna build a Sileighty

they flow better yO... go to champion and pick one up. there a little spendier then the normal run of the mill filter but there worth it. maybe we can mod your air box as well

faribault, 30 in acc no phones..... dude you really need to not do tranny drops. not good. a exhaust sounds like the best thing for you.

1st you love the sound
2nd you will love the power it will add

if you want a little added boost get a 50shot zex kit

Originally posted by civicdx92@Nov 9 2003, 02:10 PM
sleepergtx u seem to know it all y0! do u know what it would cost for each of those mods?

lol I don't know it all. and no I don't know what it would cost...you'd just have to search around general performance sites to see if they have anything for the GT. Like nopionline.com

I used to go to a GTP site, and I learned what I could about the GP GTP. it's a nice car, but it's also everywhere around here. If you're serious about modifying it, a bunch of custom shit would go a long way. :)

i'm in kato, one phone one earthlink. much traffic but no one will buy. i don't drop the tranny anymore. but then again in GP's u can't cuz that makes the car stutter for a bit instead of squealing. what's that kit u mentioned?

s3fae9e6e81663.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back