Pictures from my retune dyno day.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

dyno2.jpg

New tune is running 1.5PSI less boost, and making a good bit more power, my first tune was insanely rich.

at my old boost level cleaned up it put down over 440 before being dialed back to keep the engine safe.

Goof Bawls Z

YouTube - Goofball Dyno 1.MP4

YouTube - goofball dyno 2.MP4

It was late by the time mine started to get tuned so its pretty much just for sound.

YouTube - jeffie7Zdyno.MP4

tuning mid range power

YouTube - jeffie7350zdyno.MP4

full pull.

Goofballz Z made 24x his car is an auto with basic bolt ons. he plans on having a supercharger installed before too long.

you scared me, i was thinking "when the fuck did jeffie paint his car otter pop green". then i saw the ICE and knew right away it wasn't your car.

lesson learned long ago: dyno's hate body kits.

nice numbers on the car. great little toy you have there.

Sorry dude Im on HONDAswap forms right....Dont they have a 350Z form..wait this is HONDASWAP.COM ......U do have a cool car if its was posted on a 350z form

Great pics Jeffie.

to the guy above me, fuck off moron.

Retard this is the auto multimeda thread. Did you even read the description you moron? "Videos, Pics, etc: Multimedia of cars, races, events, and "hey look at my car" posts. This is NOT a free-for-all. *PG-13* and cleaner only."

fucking retard.. :ban:

Please do! This guys isnt gunna contibute any thing of value, being as he cant even read a description of the forum sub section hes posting in.

Anyways, nice car Jeffie. What kinda camera do you use?

But still. This is HONDASWAP.COM....lock this

I hope that you know that most of the original members on hondaswap do not even own Hondas anymore. Its not that we don't like Hondas anymore we have moved onto other cars as we have grown up.

i actaully like the green on a z

What up with you guys and dildo's i saw the one on the licencse plate first and i was like wtf lol.

sorry jeffie but the green one has taken the spot of my favorite Z ever.

minus the ICE of course... lame. but still looks clean.

What wheels are those on the green Z? A lot of guys play out the Volk/HRE thing and I like both your wheels and the black ones.

Stance on both the cars is great.

Back