Pictures Of Friends

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 litre EG

i decided to post a few pictures of friends from here in Oxnard, So cali... they are a local team by the name of Team Ful Blown... i have a link in my signature for my friend Norman who passed away... his friend at Team Full Blown decided to make Norm's dream come true and get his car into the 10 second range while still being DAILY DRIVEN...

mind you this was back in October of 1997... let's not also forget it was a straight LS motor Turbo

here are a few old pictures of Norman's Car
s3e8f26adeeb7d.jpg

s3e8f26bea7463.jpg

s3e8f270b54e8b.jpg

the next car pictured is my friend Jesse's car... Jesse is one of my head mechanic's, he has done about 75% of the work on my car... his EG has never hit the track but he has beat a 12 second GSX on the freeway... he has also beat a mid 12 second mustang, which i have on video, but the video is way too big... if someone can provide some webspace then i can upload the video

s3e8f26941a52c.jpg

s3e8f2933a0992.jpg

this picture was @ a car show in bakersfield, SPW industries took his car to show off a few of their products
and YES HIS CAR IS SITTING ON 19's

s3e8f290f1037e.jpg

this is after winning the show in Bakersfield

s3e8f296f2b68a.jpg

this is a shot of his engine bay

the next two pictures are of my friend Roger's car, it is a nissan sentra powered by an SR20DET B)

s3e8f273428fdf.jpg

s3e8f2745638f3.jpg

and these last few pictures are of Al's race car, the car looks completely different now, i'll take more pictures of it when the car is completed

s3e8f2644304be.jpg

Al sitting in the staging Lanes

s3e8f262aaccde.jpg

this is actualy eric driving the car, but he is up against some hard core competition, which you'll see in the next picture

s3e8f266885bcc.jpg

here is the competition he was about to run... Stephen Papadakis, out in seattle

these are the only pictures i could find, i hope you guys like them... they're some of the coolest guys in the world, Rest in Peace Norm :worthy:

Nice pics bro. What motor was jesse running?

I have unlimited space on ls1truck.com Send it to me via AIM and i'll host it.

r.i.p. norm

Sounds tight.

Sorry about your fallen friend, may he rest in peace. :worthy:

2 litre eg, hit me up on aol @

tonyd0821

or just pm me on here. if ur on cable ill transfer thru mirc.....

i can provide you the webspace for the video you said was too big.

Yea ya slow fuck.. its JUST NOW at 64% and we started this 45 or so ago. :angry: :p

:worthy: for 19 in racing harts, which is what I believe those are. Fuck all the haters about big rims, I bet that car still hauls ass with those 19s :)

Sorry about your bro man, in addition.

i'll definitely let everyone from Full Blown know what you guys said about Norm... im sure everyone will be thankful

i sent Domekilla the video already so hopefully it will be posted soon so that you guys can check it out

B)

and just for kicks, BUMP :p

I remember Al at palmdale, i beat him a couple times already, he's alright. tell him to bring it at CMI sacramento.

Originally posted by viciousracing@Apr 7 2003, 08:48 AM
I remember Al at palmdale, i beat him a couple times already, he's alright. tell him to bring it at CMI sacramento.

so you supposedly beat AL in palmdale? when was this? i need an exact date, and i'll see if your story holds water...

i know his car has been on hold for YEARS NOW!!! they are barely finishing up the roll cage and putting the new motor in... when you supposedly did beat him, what was your quarter mile ET? cause i also know Al's best times and a few of his worst times in palmdale...

so i haet to say it again, but... PROVE IT!!! if you really did beat Al, then i sure as hell hope you can back it up

:lol: :lol: :lol:

personally i DONT believe you B) B) B)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Apr 7 2003, 12:00 PM-->
viciousracing
@Apr 7 2003, 08:48 AM

so you supposedly beat AL in palmdale? when was this? i need an exact date, and i'll see if your story holds water...

i know his car has been on hold for YEARS NOW!!! they are barely finishing up the roll cage and putting the new motor in... when you supposedly did beat him, what was your quarter mile ET? cause i also know Al's best times and a few of his worst times in palmdale...

so i haet to say it again, but... PROVE IT!!! if you really did beat Al, then i sure as hell hope you can back it up

sup 2L eg its so funny that nobody is tripping over the times norms car ran on a ls motor daily driven. To this day when i see that car it feels like ice water running through my body to know iam standing next to a :worthy: 10sec daily driven car.... and common we all know Jessie cars runs like 11.50 :blink: in the next couple of months its should be fun seeing if or town gets fast again :ph34r: Much respect is due to team fullblown for starting the street scene (in 1997 you would not see to many civic slicked down on the street to race mustangs for lots of $$$$$$)and for what they have done on the track also. Jason you forgot to mention that with norms car the qualified number 1 for quick 8 if I remember right…. if iam wrong let me know ...... :ph34r:
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: TEAM_FULLBLOWN :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by allm0t0rsir+Apr 7 2003, 03:00 PM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Apr 7 2003, 12:00 PM
viciousracing
@Apr 7 2003, 08:48 AM

sup 2L eg its so funny that nobody is tripping over the times norms car ran on a ls motor daily driven. To this day when i see that car it feels like ice water running through my body to know iam standing next to a :worthy: 10sec daily driven car.... and common we all know Jessie cars runs like 11.50 :blink: in the next couple of months its should be fun seeing if or town gets fast again :ph34r: Much respect is due to team fullblown for starting the street scene (in 1997 you would not see to many civic slicked down on the street to race mustangs for lots of $$$$$$)and for what they have done on the track also. Jason you forgot to mention that with norms car the qualified number 1 for quick 8 if I remember right…. if iam wrong let me know ...... :ph34r:
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: TEAM_FULLBLOWN :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

ahahah wassup jahmal...

for those of you who dont already know or who could not tell... allm0t0rsir is a buddy of mine and lives not too far from me... jahmal you know wassup with Norm and everyone from Full Blown

B)

finaly someone to back me up with whatever i say [well almost everthing :p ]

oh and yes jahmal Norm's car DID QUALIFY 1st in the original quick 8 back in 1997 after his death with his brother driving the car... Kevin brought Norm's dream up and made it a reality... thats why i have mad love and respect for Full Blown...

oh jahmal im not sure about jesse being in the 11.50's im thinking more like low 12's cause he only beat ronnie on the freeway, not stop to 1/4 mile... eh we'll see if he ever brings it to the track

:p

he needs to bring that car to street a red 3000gt is back in town :rolleyes: iam not trying to start anything :unsure: :huh: :ph34r: i got $500 on it.. talk to :worthy: rs today they are going to give me your stickers for the red hatch.... :lol: :worthy: rs built

DR. Charles says what’s up. Talk to him last night along with jerry and some other big time street racers pacman etc……

Originally posted by allm0t0rsir@Apr 9 2003, 12:42 PM
DR. Charles says what’s up. Talk to him last night along with jerry and some other big time street racers pacman etc……

how is that crazy bastard charles? and where's pacman at? id you tell him im gunnin for his ass :lol:

and you said Gilbert with his 3000GT is back in town? oh really? fuck, well wel know ronnie got his ass like nothin, but now we gotta worr y about me haha... the car as is wont beat gilbert =/ but give me a few more months and i'll get him

:ph34r: fear me lol :lol:

oh next time you talk to charles ask him wassup with the street fighter tournament again hahaha... oh and ask him a couple ore things, i need him to do some work on the car, pull out more power

B)

Back