Pictures of March 4 Hondaswap-meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
As many have seen the regional forum, there was a hugely succesful swap meet at Claytons yesterday. A huge thanks to him, and Chris for guiding me and and Joe to the meet. Feel free to post any pictures from the meet here, or comment on them.

Me and Joe, at the Sturbridge DD waiting for Chris to come by. They look so cute together... :wub:
med_gallery_34733_413_400961.jpg

At the meet, Celerity setting up. Notice the mad VTAC on his Toyota head.
med_gallery_34733_413_491890.jpg

B, telling everyone to buy his shit. Apparently everyone did.
med_gallery_34733_413_861765.jpg

Civic coupes FTW!
med_gallery_34733_413_500658.jpg

Shit I was selling. Clayton got those coilovers and Celerity nabbed the foglights.
med_gallery_34733_413_138422.jpg

Sketchy B16-(is it?) block. Also a stool, footrest, or anchor.
med_gallery_34733_413_504317.jpg

My new-ish strut bar I got from Cel.
med_gallery_34733_413_604171.jpg

$20 Turbo. From Clayton. Great deal. I'm already looking at rebuild kits.
med_gallery_34733_413_76737.jpg

New strut bar mounted. Hawt.
med_gallery_34733_413_659572.jpg

OE clock from B!
med_gallery_34733_413_793941.jpg

I also ended up getting a stock sidemount Silvia intercooler for free. It's getting polished as we speak by Joe.

Chris that strut bar needs to have a tuch of CM-Racing to it. . . let me break out the flat black spray paint and then some satin' semi gloss!

yeah, that blue sucks. id doesnt match the whole white / flat black scheme of your car.

Yeah, I was gonna come in here and yell that "What, my thread isn't good enough?" but clearly your thread is better. Thanks Noah.

LOL, not that mine is better - but it has less owls.

I got in pretty good - I got:

Your foglights in trade of the strut tower bar I couldn't use anyway.
the Trim panel, a first gen Sirius tuner that will be teh h4x0r3d by week's end, and the front bumper lights to replace my ridiculously worn ones from Hosmer

A new temp donut for the Civic from B

And my 5" screen was installed into his STi when he wasn't looking :)

I have some big items to move. The next meet should be looked at with some stuff that always goes - Engine components and bits, miscellaneous shit that everyone needs (Muffler hangers, hose clamps, belts) and just sell it or trade it for enough to make the trip worthwhile. Knowing that, had I brought my D15 heads I could have left without them. My high-dollar heads were nice to look at, but no one would have expected to see a multi-hundred dollar item at a swap meet. Cheap stuff for dollars at a time.

noone has four runners either steve :cry: they were very nice though.

it only got cold towards the end of the day. The Garage was very warm and pretty spacious for us all. Moving around and doing things outside things were pretty warm. I would definately do another March gathering, but towards the end of march (Precipitation being key).

Back