Pictures of my B16 Wagon!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well after a long wait here they are... B16a, blah blah.....
Sorry shes dirty, there is a water ban and I'm not going to pay to wash my car.. (I'm broke cause of that b16) Here they are, in no order:
002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005-1.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

015-6.jpg

I didn't paint the engine bay because I'm lazy.

I also painted my steelies because I'm probably going to get some red Nippons and I wanted to see what they would look like.. I think I like it!

I've been looking for a clean Wagovan but they are hard as shit to find. Kudos to you :thumbsup:

However, IMO, the headlights and that big ass sticker on the back window need to go.

Also, where did you get your motor? Your cam gears are rusted to all hell.

I personally like the lights, and yes, I'm going to remove the sticker... It was a car club I was in that went to hell.

I got my motor from got-jdm.com. Don't get one there, they suck.

BUT!
My cam gears are fine. They just have slight rust on them from where the motor was in the back of my truck and it started coming a flood.
A tooth brush and some WD40 will take it off no problem.

I personally like the lights, and yes, I'm going to remove the sticker... It was a car club I was in that went to hell.

I got my motor from got-jdm.com. Don't get one there, they suck.

BUT!
My cam gears are fine. They just have slight rust on them from where the motor was in the back of my truck and it started coming a flood.
A tooth brush and some WD40 will take it off no problem.
:thumbsup: I hope to come across a clean one for myself :D

nice looking car man :thumbsup:

definately unique in the Honda community as you dont see many of those with swaps.

Back