1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pictures Of My Civic

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by beau_safken, Feb 4, 2003.

1. beau_safken

beau_safken Senior Member

Ok I just got a new digital camera so I was dying to use it. Being that it snowed yesterday, the freakin day after a washed it :mad: I had to take some pictures. So here it is. Just tell me what ya think. The clear corners are leaving ASAP, but I want the B18B1 in there first.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp...selected=155478

Thanks guys

2. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

not bad...but lose the mud flaps :)

3. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

yeah, dont' turn it ghett0 like mine. dump an engine in and dont' tell anyone what you got, just roast em.

4. beau_safken

beau_safken Senior Member

Thanks Teg,

I definitely need to get those mudflaps off and I won't Ghetto it in anyway shape or form. Since that F#$Ker tried to take the emblems off my car I am thinking of removing them completely and filling in any holes behind them and making appear to not have any. I know it's a Honda so why should I put some freakin emblems on it that people want to steal...I hate thieves.

5. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

that would be called shaving...hehe. and i would weld the holes shut, not just bondo over em. make sure before u have em welded up that you sand around the holes area to bare metal so u will get a good weld and that you remove any paint thats inside the holes too. make sure u weld the holes shut before rust forms :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted