Pictures of My Hatch At KCIR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

My Hatch on a Kind of a Shake Down run on new setup ran 13.1 @ 108mph.. So its getting there.

I only got two runs in.. First was 13.4.. Second was 13.1... I was still getting the Air Pressure Right in the Slicks and the shift points down again but its getting quicker.

DSC04523.sized.jpg

DSC04524.sized.jpg

DSC04527.sized.jpg

DSC04528.sized.jpg

DSC04564.sized.jpg

DSC04565.sized.jpg

Thats tight Cory. I have to wait to run until May 14 but then its on.
Nice time. By the way what was your 60 foot?

hey, why did you take pics of my car? j/k i was glad to see the EF's representin'

Between u, and the crx's that were out, i think we did pretty good. and by the way, did the guys from 1320 get any vids of my friends seafoam green, 13sec, 4 door, grocery getter?

I am not sure.. Kyle and me have been pretty busy this week but I think he is going to be starting to get some footage off the tapes.

And my 60' ft on the 13.4 was 2.3 (Come one I am learning how to launch slicks)

2.d Run 60' ft was 1.9..

1.9 damn sounds good I wish I could get my 60 foot down to about that.

Originally posted by swanny@Mar 10 2005, 10:51 PM
have any engine shots?
[post=472033]Quoted post[/post]​

I can get some up later.. Nothing really different visually.. Still looks like a Bone Stock B16..

Originally posted by senate_9427@Mar 11 2005, 05:50 PM
i like those front rims. what are they
[post=472401]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah me too. nice rims. congrats on the runs. funny thats the same color my crx is. Right now im at 14.1 but like you.. i'll get faster :p
ohh and mine are centerline rims also! :D

nothing major at all man. Still Whole motor is all Honda OEM stuff. Only thing that aren't is the Fuel System.

Back