Piercing Help.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Hexen@Jan 30 2003, 01:44 PM
This thread reminds me of pulp fiction.

"2 in my nose, 1 in my lip 1 in my clit.. and I wear a stud in my tongue?"

"excuse me, by why would you wear a stud in your tongue?"

"help fellatio."

hahaha, stfu. :p i like to have some jewelry, it's bling bling y0! :unsure:

Hella goodness, i'm stealing your car (stang)!!!!!!!! *drools*

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 30 2003, 01:48 PM
This thread is so sweet, :D pierce with a 14--16's rip out and can deform the hole from playing with it,after it heals go as low as you want.

I'm not a big piercing person.

I have two tattoo's, one on each side of my chest.

I know of at least 1 more I want but it's going to cost as much as an engine swap :)

Originally posted by Hexen+Jan 30 2003, 01:49 PM-->
@Jan 30 2003, 01:48 PM
This thread is so sweet, :D pierce with a 14--16's rip out and can deform the hole from playing with it,after it heals go as low as you want.

I know of at least 1 more I want but it's going to cost as much as an engine swap :)

What the hell kind of tattoo are you getting? a sleeve?

Originally posted by Hexen@Jan 30 2003, 07:49 PM

Where is it and where you getting it?

Originally posted by accordgrrl+Jan 30 2003, 01:50 PM-->
Originally posted by Hexen@Jan 30 2003, 01:49 PM
92b16vx
@Jan 30 2003, 01:48 PM

What the hell kind of tattoo are you getting? a sleeve?

No heh, I don't want sleeves.

I'm going to contract my friend who draws tattoo's to design it.

It will be a full back piece (not solid) in full color.

Just think of a very thin (3" or so) dragon starting on my spine and going all the way up going in and out of my skin. It will be tattooed coming in and out with flesh/bone underneath. You will also be able to see like "skin raised" where it's going underneath and around the spine before it comes back out and around.

It's complicated. But how I invision it (and how it will be draw) is pretty crazy.

I'll have Eric Ross, since he did the larger of the two on myt chest and I am very satisifed.

No heh, I don't want sleeves.

I'm going to contract my friend who draws tattoo's to design it.

It will be a full back piece (not solid) in full color.

Just think of a very thin (3" or so) dragon starting on my spine and going all the way up going in and out of my skin. It will be tattooed coming in and out with flesh/bone underneath. You will also be able to see like "skin raised" where it's going underneath and around the spine before it comes back out and around.

It's complicated. But how I invision it (and how it will be draw) is pretty crazy.

I'll have Eric Ross, since he did the larger of the two on myt chest and I am very satisifed.
Sounds badass. I'd like to see a pic of it when it's done.

ps. ink is sexxxy as all hell. as long as it's nicely and not overly done.

I dont' have pictures of my other two, maybe I should get some.

They are just <my left chest> My last name in Old English

<right chest> tribal type dragon done in all black, eric ross did this one.

I want something big, I'm a big guy (6'4) so that back piece is going to be huge.

Edit: Plus I always wanted a spinal piece after seeing Maynard (from Tool's) scorpion he has on his back. Although he's short (like 5'3 or something), it's still sweet.

Originally posted by Hexen@Jan 30 2003, 02:00 PM

I want something big, I'm a big guy (6'4) so that back piece is going to be huge.

Edit: Plus I always wanted a spinal piece after seeing Maynard (from Tool's) scorpion he has on his back. Although he's short (like 5'3 or something), it's still sweet.

Get some pix! I'm interested in seeing the name in old english letters. i've always loved tats like that. looks old school.

Originally posted by accordgrrl+Jan 30 2003, 02:04 PM-->
@Jan 30 2003, 02:00 PM

Get some pix! I'm interested in seeing the name in old english letters. i've always loved tats like that. looks old school.

It's small and not very clear. (about 1.5" x 7")

A friend of mine did it (he later went on to become more professional) but this was one of his first. I donated some skin to let him get some practice in :)

He went a tad too deep and it swelled. (you can feel the tattoo over my skin).
Plus I though it would be a bit bigger when I printed it out, but when I got it done I was like.. wow I should have just done it accross the top of my back in huge letters.

I just went with the chest because 2 of my other friends have it done there, and sticking with the tradition.

Originally posted by Hexen+Jan 30 2003, 02:09 PM-->
Originally posted by accordgrrl@Jan 30 2003, 02:04 PM
Hexen
@Jan 30 2003, 02:00 PM

It's small and not very clear. (about 1.5" x 7")

A friend of mine did it (he later went on to become more professional) but this was one of his first. I donated some skin to let him get some practice in :)

He went a tad too deep and it swelled. (you can feel the tattoo over my skin).
Plus I though it would be a bit bigger when I printed it out, but when I got it done I was like.. wow I should have just done it accross the top of my back in huge letters.

I just went with the chest because 2 of my other friends have it done there, and sticking with the tradition.

That's cool. I want a star on my right hip. I sketched a little one out and took a pic. i'll have to find it.

generally the shop who is piercing you will start with a 14 gauge when piercing your tongue unless otherwise specified... i think you can only pierce with a 12 at he largest, 10 gauge is NOT TOO BIG contrary to what other people say...

1/2 is way too big lol, cause thats the next saze up from what i have in my tongue which is a double 0... im thinkin abotu removing it though im bored with having a tongue ring <_<

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jan 30 2003, 02:30 PM
generally the shop who is piercing you will start with a 14 gauge when piercing your tongue unless otherwise specified... i think you can only pierce with a 12 at he largest, 10 gauge is NOT TOO BIG contrary to what other people say...

1/2 is way too big lol, cause thats the next saze up from what i have in my tongue which is a double 0... im thinkin abotu removing it though im bored with having a tongue ring <_<

I think guys with tongue rings are pretty :ghey:.

But yea... I only have 1 friend with a tongue ring and he gets more *different* girls than anyone I know.. but he has low standards.

I wouldn't touch some of the things he's been with.

That's cool. I want a star on my right hip. I sketched a little one out and took a pic. i'll have to find it.

Go for it. Girls with ink are sexy too.

Just don't get any that you can see while wearing a short sleeve shirt. Thats a big mistake some people make when they get out into the world later in life. All of mine will be able to be covered up with normal work atire (I work in an office).

Originally posted by Hexen+Jan 30 2003, 02:32 PM-->
2 litre EG
@Jan 30 2003, 02:30 PM

1/2 is way too big lol, cause thats the next saze up from what i have in my tongue which is a double 0... im thinkin abotu removing it though im bored with having a tongue ring  <_<

I think guys with tongue rings are pretty :ghey:.

But yea... I only have 1 friend with a tongue ring and he gets more *different* girls than anyone I know.. but he has low standards.

I wouldn't touch some of the things he's been with.

hahhaaha well thats your personal opinion, but i dont have low standards, damn all that shiet! lol

s3e3981fc80d74.jpg

That's what I want but the colors are brighter in person. Pinka nd light blue.

PS. I think tongue rings on guys are sexy....what are you saying about me? :unsure:

Originally posted by accordgrrl@Jan 30 2003, 02:56 PM
s3e3981fc80d74.jpg

That's what I want but the colors are brighter in person. Pinka nd light blue.

PS. I think tongue rings on guys are sexy....what are you saying about me? :unsure:

Nice .. uh... everything :)

Back