Piercings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a zero in each ear...I am actually plannin on taking them out for good... They are becoming a reall liabiliy...I hope everything heals i have had them in for 2 years.
Trin - It looks good.
Peace,

I have 0 gauge plugs in each ear, an 8 gauge in my tongue, and a 12 gauge in my septum.

is it just me or is trinity a complete and utter BABE?!?!? :D I have a total weakness for pierced chicks and chicks that dig hondas :wub:

Tounge,septum,lebret(hole still there but in the military they frown on it)I love em but they have caused me way more pain than getting them done.I used to ride BMX and had a bad habit of putting my post between my teeth.One time I jumped about nine stairs that turned out to be longer than I thought and wound up splitting my chin on the handle bars on chattering the teeth it was between.And about a week after I got my lebret my brother punched me in the lip and drove it into my gums between my front teeth.Prince albert got real annoying so it only lasted a week or so.Funny thing is I've never had my ears pierced.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jan 16 2003, 12:01 PM
no piercings no tattoos, nothing but the sleeper look for me!

:werd: just like me.

Trin, if you do get your nipples peirced, we want to see before and after pics

see i don't look at piercings on the nipples or downstairs as being a pleasure piercing. i like it because it looks good and sexy. i would show pics when i got my nipples done but too many people would look at it as something to wack off too not as art. to me piercings are art.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jan 16 2003, 03:53 PM
ok so only the artsy people get to see the before and afters.

asshole lol

i don't know how long it will be before i do it but i will post pics.

i am artsy, that is why i stick to autoX. I have an artsy mind but i can't get that stuff to the paper, but i am a good photographer
monalisa.gif

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 16 2003, 04:14 PM
i am artsy, that is why i stick to autoX. I have an artsy mind but i can't get that stuff to the paper, but i am a good photographer
monalisa.gif

ahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Originally posted by Trinity@Jan 15 2003, 11:56 PM
well my first tat is gonna be on the back of my neck. if i want another after that i will.

about the tongue ring part yes girls love it and since i'm a female guys do to but i've never seen a girl arch her back so well without a tongue ring. my ex girlfriend loved my tongue ring ......anywayz get your tongue first then labret. thats just my advice

I'm horrably sorry for asking this, and after ur post it might be a "well duh" question.

"Does Trinity put from both sides of the green??"

i have 2 in my ear. want my tongue but the reahts wont let me yet lol.oh yeah figure this though my dad paid for my tattoo.wtf but a tat is so much fun mine took a 1 1/2 hour to do it felt so good i didnt take a break it is like a sharp lil tingle but yur arm gets numb so its all good. i want more.lol

Call me old fasioned, but I don't like all of the pierces, I dated a girl with nipple rings, and foreplay was always kinda weird for me....I like the navel, and I don't mind the tongue/eyerow, but that's as far as I go--I don't like the taste of metal, and I'm not talking about the nipple rings, :)

Megan- wow they look great! I'm not a piercing guy though... no spikes/hoops/bars/whatever for me.

If I ever do get a tattoo, it's going to be my Chinese family name somewhere on my back. That way I'll never worry about wanting it removed, since it's a part of me no matter what. My girlfriend's got a dolphin tattoo on her lower back though...

:lol:

and.. another good thing about having your chinese family name on your back, you'll never forget what it is. And if you do.. you can just go look in a mirror. lol :D

Back